Collection Video Flim13 collection [2024-01-24] [Flim13]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
I love the direction gyaru mom series is going and the most recent WIP was the best thus far by a tremendous margin.

That being said, I can understand why some people are disappointed or upset seeing as how the previous installments in the series had a different tone & different theme in general. Still, I see this as an absolute win but sympathize with the plight of the aforementioned.

Macboi

May 23, 2021
I mean I like the idea of her getting less and less dominant (I don't mind the opposite) cause the thing is, mc was new to all this naturally she'd be more assertive. The more he learns the more "upfront" he'll get yk.She also seemed to enjoy him being more aggressive in the last video and in the lastest wip, like yeah she looks uninterested but then also casually drops everything to go satisfy him.

Last edited:

Mongy_Gorp

Aug 1, 2022
Is it just me or gyaru mom in last episode and this one too, she seems to be less and less dominant? In first 4 videos she was the one in driving wheel which was a huge part of her sex appeal, but the deeper we go she seems more and more submissive, and I don't know how I feel about it. :unsure: Don't get me wrong it's still flim13 video, it's still a banger, just a thing that I noticed about her character that seems off to me.
I agree. I hope that she doesn't become submissive. Her being dominant is what made it so good.

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
My favorite will likely always be the second video in which she drains him dry with her mouth, the gap in age and experience and how overwhelming it is for him makes it super hot. Not the biggest fan of the bigger dick myself, but since he went in this direction I think Flim should also drop the unfeeling sex and make him able to actually give her orgasms. If she's not the dominant party anymore, I want him to commit and make her become the bottom.

Lelolelolelo

Jun 25, 2023
My favorite will likely always be the second video in which she drains him dry with her mouth, the gap in age and experience and how overwhelming it is for him makes it super hot. Not the biggest fan of the bigger dick myself, but since he went in this direction I think Flim should also drop the unfeeling sex and make him able to actually give her orgasms. If she's not the dominant party anymore, I want him to commit and make her become the bottom.
Wait, according to the lore, she has already orgasmed. When they were having undercover sex she actually came, so my boy can actually shatter the unfeeling facade if he tries. I believe in my boy!!!

Reactions: Valila

Ruras

Sep 16, 2018
Wait, according to the lore, she has already orgasmed. When they were having undercover sex she actually came, so my boy can actually shatter the unfeeling facade if he tries. I believe in my boy!!!
I know but from how I interpret it that orgasm was mostly provoked by the kinky situation she was in, with her son in front of her while she was riding his friend. What I meant is seeing her getting actually dicked down now that the boy is big enough.

Reactions: Bury the light

Theftsorrow

May 4, 2018
I hope someone here is still able to subscribe to their fantia since fantia is suspending visa/mastercard.
They are? Ffs, that's what that email was about? I don't know wtf imma do now as my cc/db card was the only way I could support fantia creators. Fucking smooth brains, literally why would they do this, ugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: montie3747

montie3747

Jan 10, 2022
They are? Ffs, that's what that email was about? I don't know wtf imma do now as my cc/db card was the only way I could support fantia creators. Fucking smooth brains, literally why would they do this, ugh.
the only way you can do it now is by buying those coins which only come in bundles, so you always slightly overspend

Dwibui

Dec 23, 2022
so what is the alternative credit card payment options other than mastercard or visa? because istg it's like a monopoly and i only ever heard about those 2
Tora coin you can buy from Tokyo Otaku Mode, they accept visa/Mastercard. Although I hope the change won't force me to buy back the months I supported through card ._.

Reactions: montie3747
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes