MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Yep, very weird choice. Especially since it's not blank, there's a square there. It honestly just looks like a bug.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
How do you start to raise the sister's corruption? I hope that the dev will add repeatable booty calls after you see the scene once and not just throw everything into a silly gallery otherwise this game going to get boring really fast mixed with a lot of skipping = :sleep:

Last edited:

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
How do you start to raise the sister's corruption? I hope that the dev will add repeatable booty calls after you see the scene once and not just throw everything into a silly gallery otherwise this game going to get boring really fast mixed with a lot of skipping = :sleep:
The next update focus on the "adopted sister", then the next one on Carla. Both also bringing some technical/UI improvements. As soon as we are done with that, we'll work on adding a lot of small "booty calls" interactions/repeatable scenes for characters you've finished the main quest of. We are also planning to add a few more locations on the map if not next month as the first update of march.

Reactions: Lonewolf007

Lynxss

Sep 22, 2023
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GrowUpRP-0.06
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
There's a bug with selling weed in the park.... you can sell the weed, it takes the weed out of your inventory, but doesn't add the money back in once you sell it instead of selling it for sex

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Technical question. Where the heck is the value of $mom.relation set in the html file?

Trying "de-step" relationships, but $mom.relation still shows up as Stepmom despite everything else being changed successfully.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
With the , is something supposed to happen when one clicks "Click Here to Start"?
Other than the button depresses, nothing happens for me...

Reactions: jmpiv4 and greenp

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, well, when she actually remembers she has a daughter more than just for when she feels like being a mom, then I’m sure we can actual try build some brides.

Lol, absolutely no idea what Andi is saying here. Makes no sense....

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
With the , is something supposed to happen when one clicks "Click Here to Start"?
Other than the button depresses, nothing happens for me...
No longer true for me. Thank you.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 2951531

Overview:
Grown Up is a text-based life simulator game (HTML) where players begin as high school students and navigate the intricacies of adulthood. As you make choices, you'll encounter various characters, including content creators, whose reactions are influenced by your stats and decisions. Designed for accessibility, the game contains mature themes and offers a vast array of choices, from relationships to careers. Players are advised to approach with an open mind, recognizing the fictional nature of the content, and to enjoy the freedom to shape their unique adult journey.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-22
Release Date: 2024-01-22
Developer: Lynx - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.06
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update Only: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:

View attachment 3251758 View attachment 3251760 View attachment 3251759
$85 for a cheat code. Hella scam.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes