fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
This H game has a lot of H animations, the only problem is a lot of the animations are too time consuming and pain in the ass to reach since you need to be a gamer or secret finder to accomplish them. Not very good for fapping so everyone including their patreons are always asking for a full save. I'm sure the irony of all this is patreons probably asked for this stupid idea of a gameplay loop too without thinking of the concequences. Still, this H game is definitely better than their ghost busters one, that one takes even longer to get a fap going and much harder to finish one if at all with how long it takes to find H scenes through gameplay.
They're meant to be found as easter eggs, hence why LAGS calls them secret animations. For some, you get some hints in-game, but for other ones you get no information. LAGS posts youtube videos showing how to get them after the updates have been out for a while though, as to not spoil the fun for everyone. He also posts little teasers for the next updates. If you want to get everything as fast as possible I can suggest you to go to the comments at the devlog: either the or the page for the current release , where people usually get answers faster than in this forum.

Edit: At this point I think all of the animations have been revealed at the devlog, but one of Annies's is bugged right now, so expect a bugfix soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
They're meant to be found as easter eggs, hence why LAGS calls them secret animations. For some, you get some hints in-game, but for other ones you get no information. LAGS posts youtube videos showing how to get them after the updates have been out for a while though, as to not spoil the fun for everyone. He also posts little teasers for the next updates. If you want to get everything as fast as possible I can suggest you to go to the comments at the devlog: either the or the page for the current release , where people usually get answers faster than in this forum.

Edit: At this point I think all of the animations have been revealed at the devlog, but one of Annies's is bugged right now, so expect a bugfix soon.
LAGS just released the bugfix: version 0.7.2.1
1716316159970.png

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Aug 16, 2022
Is the gallery supposed to be missing a lot of the images, like they're not implemented yet? For example, I'm missing Goblin 2, 3, and 4 despite seeing the animations. I used the full saves posted above as well and have the same issue. I tried going through the save files to see if there were any values listed as 0 instead of 1 to unlock them manually but didn't see anything.
same. according to the previous comments in this thread, there were bugs concerning erotic images in previous version and seems that they are not fixed yet :cry:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
the second is just turn jelly hailey on mac's side
Damn I would have never guessed that

How do you do that? Im NGL I dont know half of these character's names
You have to make a jellyfish follow you to this secret passage (go to the right like you're looking for the brown zombie, you must have previously found the key to the gate which is at level 15)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can do this easily with teleporters. I can record a clip if you need it.

Last edited:

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
yes, it still doesn't work, but I think I have an idea to solve it

look

View attachment 3658462
Here, this is what I'm doing:

Edit: If you do this and she keeps dying, try letting the zombie fuck the shopkeeper once, and then just lure him away towards the right and down him so he doesn't come back. This makes her stay on the ground to the right of her booth, which is a little closer to the rope. I think it's how I got the scene the first time.

Sakhmeth

Aug 28, 2021
I feel like an idiot, but how am I expected to reach the treasure on level 3?
1716341353557.png
The jump seems too high, even when trying to get a running start off of the platform.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes