DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
This is quickly heading towards Summertime Saga wait. IS he going to take 95 percent of the game out on the next release too?
Yeah they are quickly becoming the same entity. And if he honestly has personal issues that is sad. But Dark Cookie spent all my compassion. So give that douche nozzle a call and let him know.
Feel free to look somewhere other than F95, like Runey's Twitter or Patreon, to see that progress is, actually, being made. Just that nobody posts the testing versions here because of previous problems.

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Congrats, you did it...
I am no longer a Dedicator...
Thank you to "Kompas Productions" and "CheekyGimp" for finally running out of patience after 12 months with no results

joe1111

Apr 17, 2018
Check this post, someone has posted a beta version here like 4-5 versions ago and everyone that downloaded it blew up because they didn't read the warnings.

i dont really care either way, but this argument is bugging me a bit. No one is required to play tech support here, Runey least of all, but last i checked this is still a piracy site.

If people dont wanna upload beta versions or whatever, then dont, but acting like thats whats best for the people on this site is cringe.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If people dont wanna upload beta versions or whatever
They usually don't.
whats best for the people on this site is cringe.
We see the fallout, so lot of people* will coming to the thread and complain about broken saves.

*enough that it disturb the thread from its normal flow. Although their is less and less of the normal thread in here as fairy wing after fairy wing slowly drop to the ground - so perhaps a change of peace is what is needed here?:unsure:

Reactions: Bro9988
4.70 star(s) 445 Votes