3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HaremSaga-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
could you add marriage and have some girls get jealous and maybe class selection but these are optional

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Is it true harem/polygamy or just the Mc fucking around with multiple girls?

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Good luck on your project.
I'll wait for another one or two updates before trying this, but the preview arts look good for me.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
you just keep playing to prograss, but our game content is currently just abit short.
Thanks. I really like this so far. Good luck, I hope you complete this game and there is good content.

Thanks. It's really difficult to find true harem games, where the Mc have actual relationships with the girls and they know and accept it.
1000% agree with this.

Reactions: Vlbc

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
hopefully there will be a big mansion later that the protagonist could buy later

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im curious to see the villain route. i prefer routes where MC isn't bound by any moral rules and can take advantage of whatever scenario he can. not just the vanilla ones.

aside from that im hoping for a warp stone so we dont always have to walk everywhere.

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
Interesting game.

There is of course the spelling mistake *if you want I can make you a list of them on discord*, the three in the dungeon that sometimes give ore *Ain't gonna lie, this one made my brain turn off xD*.

Else the class system is nice, will wait to see the others one, also the art is really great. I love it.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes