turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I don't know why but whenever I extract the file, it always loose the "Application" file to play the game. I have clear the file to have more space, and I have re download it again. I still see the "Application" file in the extract, can anyone help me
As I asked above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13856837 I still don´t know what you´re meaning with "Application file" - let me gues: the .exes?

There are 3 of them in the game main folder, normally the game is launched via InitSetting.exe
InitSetting-Explorer.jpg

If you extract the downloaded files with 7-Zip as strongly recommended (WINRar doesn´t handle these .7z files correctly) there shouldn´t be any "file loss".

Have you downloaded splitted files or from torrent?

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
The Kainee card I have uses Hanmens Skin (NextGen Texture), and this isn´t part of BetterRepack.
This causes "Black Skin".
You can change the Skin Type to one you have in BR - maybe you have first to save and reload the card to see the effect - or you look here for Hanmen stuff https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

Store the mods into mods/MyMods.
While the kaine card got fixed, the cards from one creator ( dunno their name ) are still broken( black skin)
AI_187037.png Screenshot 2024-05-30 020942.png

are there any more shaders like hanmen that i need to download?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
While the kaine card got fixed, the cards from one creator ( dunno their name ) are still broken( black skin)
View attachment 3683967 View attachment 3683969

are there any more shaders like hanmen that i need to download?
Nope - as this nice little tool HS2PNGInfo (if interested look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9862637) saying this card is also using Hanmen NextGenTextures
RealF-BlackSkin.jpg

Maybe you have to activate this Skin Type manually again because of version differences - then save the card.

Reactions: RealF

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
I cannot find a prison map anywhere nobody, has yet to tell me where to get one.
Don't know about the game, but in Studio there's several. Just search in maps under "jail" or "prison"
GMCC has a nice little map with a few cells like in a high security holding and Weir has an entire large map with cells and a cafeteria just as examples.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone know of any mods/plugins that add a 'favorite' feature to when you're browsing clothing pieces? Too often do I come across an article of clothing that just jumps out at me, but I never can remember the name.

I've dabbled with saving individual clothing items as outfits in a special folder, but that quickly got tedious.

critikalweed

Jun 20, 2019
does somebody know hoy to make the top head smaller without modifing the rest of the face? I tried in advanced bonemod window but the only option i found alters the mid face to:

1717324542380.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know of any mods/plugins that add a 'favorite' feature to when you're browsing clothing pieces? Too often do I come across an article of clothing that just jumps out at me, but I never can remember the name.

I've dabbled with saving individual clothing items as outfits in a special folder, but that quickly got tedious.
The only way I know is to save the whole Costume Card with significant name into an own outfit folder. CostumeSave-Load.jpg

Reactions: Azure Sun

TesticlesforTits

May 3, 2024
Most cause for launching issues is a bad game location.
Be sure you have it on top of a drive for shortest file pathes and possibly not C:/ - e.g. D:/HS2-R15
The white screen was triggered after I tried to install mods. I created a folder "mods" and dropped the xml files in their (three precisely).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The white screen was triggered after I tried to install mods. I created a folder "mods" and dropped the xml files in their (three precisely).
In mods folder there are only .zipmod files allowed.
I guess you already have downloaded "zipmods" - you MUST NOT extract them, they go directly into mods folder.

So you don´t have the BetterRepack (game + mods), only the base game?
Or perhaps the Steam base game?

TesticlesforTits

May 3, 2024
In mods folder there are only .zipmod files allowed.
I guess you already have downloaded "zipmods" - you MUST NOT extract them, they go directly into mods folder.

So you don´t have the BetterRepack (game + mods), only the base game?
Or perhaps the Steam base game?
I downloaded the steam version.

If you don't mind me asking: how big is the better repack once unpacked?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes