3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
On a rainy day, you met a cool young girl at the park. She ended up staying at the debt-ridden protagonist's house, what will happen next...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2024-05-17
Original Title: 借金地獄の俺が言いなり家出JKを拾った
Developer: Kebab Reverie
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2024.05.17
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to change the language:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl6.png

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
netorare avoidable?
Even though i don't know for sure right now.
Since you can collect "Justice points" and the cat in the park said something about those points affecting the Route and Ending you will get, i'll still have hope.

We will still have to wait for a 100% confirmation if it really will be avoidable with that.
I just hope it's not again one of those, where these choices and "justice points" just decide if it's rase or rare. :confused:
If it's just rare then why give choices or JP at all.
If it's rase then it's one of the lowest i've seen so far. Wouldn't make much sense i'd say, at least if the girl has a tiny bit of selfworth left (which she kinda proofed when MC tried to get her into his first livestream.)

Baydeah

Oct 3, 2018
Even though i don't know for sure right now.
Since you can collect "Justice points" and the cat in the park said something about those points affecting the Route and Ending you will get, i'll still have hope.

We will still have to wait for a 100% confirmation if it really will be avoidable with that.
I just hope it's not again one of those, where these choices and "justice points" just decide if it's rase or rare. :confused:
If it's just rare then why give choices or JP at all.
If it's rase then it's one of the lowest i've seen so far. Wouldn't make much sense i'd say, at least if the girl has a tiny bit of selfworth left (which she kinda proofed when MC tried to get her into his first livestream.)
Yeah the justice points can give you the chance to avoid that, i already played it and saw the 4 endings unless im missing an ending, but yeah the points decide what route u go

FilthyHeathen

Apr 20, 2018
I was getting the freeze too, and figured it might've been an issue with the English conversion. I may have been right, as I saved right before initiating that scene, quit to main menu, set the language back to Japanese, did the scene, then saved again and set language back to English again. Was able to progress from there.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes