is there is any way to make the site more visualy appealing when navigating?

medkittestspeed

May 16, 2024
hello the fact that i need to click on a post to see what its all about is a pain in the ass.

this is why i would like to know if there is any way to to get the visual preview of a post without clicking on it for exemple the first thing you see when you open a post the first thing you see is an image of the product and that what i would like to see because it gives me a good insight about the topic but clicking everytime is just a slog thanks for the help.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
If you hover your cursor over the title a preview window will open. This works for all sections except search results.

pre1.png

pre2.png

You just need to leave your cursor over the title for a second or so.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If you hover your cursor over the title a preview window will open.
Perhaps is it on a mobile device, therefore hovering isn't a possibility for him. In which case Sam's answer is the solution ; assuming that Sam know what he talk about :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: morphnet

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Perhaps is it on a mobile device, therefore hovering isn't a possibility for him. In which case Sam's answer is the solution ; assuming that Sam know what he talk about :D
Very true, it also highlights the need to add details such as what device is being used to access the site when posting problems.

medkittestspeed

May 16, 2024
thanks this is what i was looking for its really useful.

If you hover your cursor over the title a preview window will open. This works for all sections except search results.

View attachment 3642792

View attachment 3642793

You just need to leave your cursor over the title for a second or so.

hi thanks, i did notice the hover preview but i was looking for something that is more direct like directly showing that preview instead of hovering over it for a few sec because doing it everytime is tedious on the long run but still thanks.

Reactions: morphnet