TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
"My name is Otoha I worry my girlfriend Rin might have feelings for Chika and cheat on me"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really tried to give her a chance on this replay, but that's it - there's literally no other character I hate more than Otoha.

Again, she just keeps fucking going after Niki calls her pathetic in a million different ways
Like, this bitch is fucking relentless - at the very least Nodoka and Sekai are both smart, malevolent yes, but they own to the shit they do. Otoha's just stupid, infuriating and a piece of shit incapable of thinking.
I think Otoha definitely has shown herself to have some pretty shitty behavior but I don't think she's at Nodoka or Sekai levels yet. While the full extent of Sekai's stuff isn't known yet, the woman literally is pretty much at the center of why Akira is so fucked up on so many levels and every flash back or phantom moment with her just oozes insanely creepy vibes.

And Nodoka is intelligent but she also uses that to excuse some incredibly manipulative decisions. Otoha is living in a moment poorly and letting her hormones rule her mind - it's bad and I feel for Rin. And obviously Niki's getting tired of it.

But that's a whole heap different than Nodoka forcing Yumi to be sexually degraded, exposing Io's trauma or betraying the trust of her closest friends to sell a book. Honestly the WORST thing I think Otoha can actually do is agree to swap nudes cause of her unrepentant lust for Niki.

That being said, boy I did take some immense pleasure in that last lewd scene you get with Niki and Otoha's part in it hahahaha.

In more hilarious wholesome moments I love reliving, oh Chika never change.

DeSkel15

Engaged Member
Sep 29, 2019
"My name is Otoha I worry my girlfriend Rin might have feelings for Chika and cheat on me"

I really tried to give her a chance on this replay, but that's it - there's literally no other character I hate more than Otoha.

Again, she just keeps fucking going after Niki calls her pathetic in a million different ways
Like, this bitch is fucking relentless - at the very least Nodoka and Sekai are both smart, malevolent yes, but they own to the shit they do. Otoha's just stupid, infuriating and a piece of shit incapable of thinking.
There's a reason even Nodoka thinks Otoha never deserved Rin, and tried to get Rin to get with Sensei instead:

Nodoka and Sekai also at least think of what's best for others. Otoha would likely still be in her "cage" if not for Nodoka:

Last edited:

Breadtaker

Nov 18, 2023
I can't wait for Otoha to die in a fire. Cause even when she's getting cucked that's way too close to Niki for her, and I don't see another way for the story to go than for it to become a threesome at some point. Which again, she doesn't deserve.
Damn that's harsh.

I'm somewhat interested in what happens to Otoha. She's in a situation where she's not feeling the things everyone else expects her to feel. She struggles with that and wants someone to confide in but Sensei is the only person she feels she can talk to honestly. Problem is Sensei is the fucking worst and he couldn't give her any good advice without being a hypocrite.

That's why she talks to Niki in that scene. At least it's my interpretation that she's doing it not to try to win over Niki but because she just needs someone she can talk through her feeling with. In that conversation Niki is more dismissive than sympathetic, which is fair.

Otoha wants to be better. She sees her bad impulses and disloyalty play out in Sensei's actions and wonders if she's just doomed to be a shitty person. She's one of the few people asking Sensei to be a better person probably because she hopes that means she could be better too. Instead she seems to flip between accepting it and fighting it.

I don't see a good outcome coming for Otoha. It's probably going to get worse before it gets better if it ever does.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Molly so excited she'll just rattle off whatever surface she's placed on during the encounter.

I also want Haruka + Rin to be a thing. Man what is with Rin in all the best threesome moments? I want Rin solo too :D
What about Multiplied sensei, aka
Pareidolia controlled Sensei, Hope Controlled Sensei, and Akira sensei...

Now that sounds like a threesome I'd love to see...

Squalicorax

Jun 1, 2023
I think I might be the world's last Otoha fan lol. I don't like how long the plot stalled around her and Rin's relationship, but I still mostly like her as a character. Her chemistry with Akira above all is really enjoyable, like a mix of early Rin and Maya if that makes any sense, and at this point I'm a bit more interested with where the plot is heading with her than a lot of other characters currently, but that's probably because she recently got some new plot threads. I think she's up there with Uta on the "I wanna see where this is going" scale.
Also I was pretty into the cuck scene honestly. I like her design quite a bit, especially when she has her hair down, and have a weird thing for fully clothed masturbation. So that probably helped my impression a bit.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I think I might be the world's last Otoha fan lol. I don't like how long the plot stalled around her and Rin's relationship, but I still mostly like her as a character. Her chemistry with Akira above all is really enjoyable, like a mix of early Rin and Maya if that makes any sense, and at this point I'm a bit more interested with where the plot is heading with her than a lot of other characters currently, but that's probably because she recently got some new plot threads. I think she's up there with Uta on the "I wanna see where this is going" scale.
Also I was pretty into the cuck scene honestly. I like her design quite a bit, especially when she has her hair down, and have a weird thing for fully clothed masturbation. So that probably helped my impression a bit.
I still like her as well - I'm kind of glad Rin/her didn't last and her awkwardness around Niki in light of Akira as well now is extra entertaining. I agree she's not as "wholesome" as thought initially but who really is at this point? Maybe Touka?

I'm still far more distrusting of Nodoka and Ami but no one is lower than Sekai to me at this juncture.

Reactions: micemerald

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
I still like her as well - I'm kind of glad Rin/her didn't last and her awkwardness around Niki in light of Akira as well now is extra entertaining. I agree she's not as "wholesome" as thought initially but who really is at this point? Maybe Touka?

I'm still far more distrusting of Nodoka and Ami but no one is lower than Sekai to me at this juncture.
... Damn, now that gave me hot fantasy ...
... I wanna see Rin catch Otoha as she is masturbating to Niki's picture we traded for her nudes...
... Rin's gonna confront Otoha... and Rin's gonna hate us...
... Or love us for seeing Niki's nudes as equal value as hers...
1716340926986.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LoveBlueHairedGirl

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
... Damn, now that gave me hot fantasy ...
... I wanna see Rin catch Otoha as she is masturbating to Niki's picture we traded for her nudes...
... Rin's gonna confront Otoha... and Rin's gonna hate us...
... Or love us for seeing Niki's nudes as equal value as hers...
I don't think Rin's gonna fuss too much - the area this is gonna blow up is re: Niki's nudes. There is no way that's gonna end well at all.

Oct 1, 2023
Man I don't like Otoha ONLY because she broke Rin's heart and she's bae, but some of you guys here take it to the next level.
She's just a dumb teenager controlled by her hormones, chill out.
There's people that deserve genuine hate for their actions like Shelebus Nodoka, Sekai, maybe even Haruka, but Otoha isn't one of them. What Otoha needs is a spanking and rape correction but no burning or killing !!

Riolol

Jan 14, 2021
What did those 2 do?
Sekai is the worst character in the game, Akira is second and she only beats him because she made him the way he is, they both abused wizards. Haruka cheats on her husband with teenagers which isn't as bad but still a no no.

Reactions: Apollo259

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Sekai is the worst character in the game after Akira and she only beats him because she made him the way he is, they both abused wizards. Haruka cheats on her husband with teenagers which isn't as bad but still a no no.
Who are these wizards...
What did Sekai do that is SO bad?
I think Sekai is nice...

Also regarding absolute kids...
Is Tsukasa romance hinted or what?

Re: Haruka:

Aren't Rin and Molly just as bad then?
They stalked people...

Reactions: micemerald

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
Sekai is the worst character in the game, Akira is second and she only beats him because she made him the way he is, they both abused wizards. Haruka cheats on her husband with teenagers which isn't as bad but still a no no.
Help me out with this wizard thing - I've seen it referenced and I know that is basically the running joke with Chinami and Tsukasa - is this an actual part of the plot or is it just code we use to describe the really underaged characters, which it's obvious Akira was when Sekai got her hooks into him.

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Help me out with this wizard thing - I've seen it referenced and I know that is basically the running joke with Chinami and Tsukasa - is this an actual part of the plot or is it just code we use to describe the really underaged characters, which it's obvious Akira was when Sekai got her hooks into him.
It's because both of them introduced themselfs as 5000 year old wizzards.

4.20 star(s) 294 Votes