Pokepika01

Mar 21, 2018
O.O
-.-
O.O
...What the fuck is this fucking thread? Allo y'all need to go out and touch some grass...Anyway, I'd definitely say don't tag a game with pregnancy when it might have pregnancy *eventually*. I'm personally calling for the tag to be removed until such time as there is actual pregnancy content in the game.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
I look in the codes of this game, thing is, pregnancy system is there, but it looks like they haven't wrote the vaginal impregnation events(anal egg impregnation is in tho)

Avesin

Jul 30, 2018
Any suggestions on how to change the gui scaling? It seems very small and my equally small brain cannot figure out how to scale it into a more workable scale

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
So i'ma leave this here in hopes the dev reads this;

Either make the rarer items drop more frequently so we can craft the equipment or stop making all of it require that resource, it is so incredibly scarce that I've only gotten ONE spirit ash (from the boss only) and about 70+ bones from what supposedly is what I need to hunt to get more of it.

I literally cannot build any equipment because of this. lol

Reactions: Demonfuryx

GradeF

Apr 2, 2021
Great Details. Well animated Art. Fun Mechanics.
And what seems to be, an good Base to build up upon.
During the Demo, i did not experienced any issues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Artstyle is over the complete release in the same tone
no "Placeholder" or anything
Even Storywise, you get quiet a lot with release 0.0.3

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
.... so theres no pregnancy content
Whats the point of the tag then
None.

Seriously, none. Not even half the games on F95 with the pregnancy tag actually have any. Apparently devs are allowed to add tags based on wishful thinking and "unspecified future dates" (ie never).

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Hey my tactic of wait till someone else reports for off topic worked.:p The only reason I didn't is I'm a console born I have no idea how and didn't want to mess it up. Now back to topic the game looks good but I'll wait till a few more updates drop before I try.

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018
Hey my tactic of wait till someone else reports for off topic worked.:p The only reason I didn't is I'm a console born I have no idea how and didn't want to mess it up. Now back to topic the game looks good but I'll wait till a few more updates drop before I try.
Yeah I did it fully expecting what I said to be deleted too, I don't know why it didn't occur to me to do it in the first place to be honest. Also I reported for inappropriate behaviour (politics).

Anyway I personally endorse the game's message of eating the rich and being respectful to people. And I can't wait for more content, especially pregnancy.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
public build here super short. Gotto wait for even more cook and btw I hope there lot of choice in come to sax. It very much lock in dialogue instead of choose whatever position type game

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes