dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
i tried with and without LocaleEmulator in Japanese, both times with and without Admin-rights. No luck so far.
LocaleEmulator doesn't always work you also have to make sure you are unzipping in the correct locale.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Also getting an error when opening the first stage
My windows is using Japanese locale already
Not sure. There are a couple of things you can check. Run the apply.bat to rebuild the ns2 with all the game files and see if that fixes it. You can also check the txt/lua files in 00 to make sure there are no corrupted characters in there which would cause problems.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
FYI this game is played from the perspective of the female "mad scientist" and not that agent girl you see in the screenshots. You play as the rapist, not the victim.

Also this still suffers from the usual Minesweeper problem of starting off. You click completely randomly for that first clearing and hope for the best which really is not fair for a game that has progression like this. On the flip side, now this has a way out of the annoying deadlock situations where it's impossible to determine where the mines are based on the hints, assuming you saved up enough hacking points.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
LocaleEmulator doesn't always work you also have to make sure you are unzipping in the correct locale.

All I had to do was "extract here" with winrar -> run the update -> start the game
I'm not using Japanese locale anywhere.

It's a pretty short game, but a fun take on minesweeper. I like that you can use Hack energy when you're in a 50/50 situation. Sometimes the start of the levels are pretty messed up though. Before you get something you can build on you've lost multiple HP.

Reactions: dazedanon

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
The girl looks hot but I got the feeling this game is going to be annoyingly unplayable due to minesweeper :((

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
Those characters make me think its a locale problem. Are either of you two using Japanese locale?
Figured out what the problem was. It wasn't japanese locale, I was already on that, it was just my PC using the wrong graphics card. Seems this game can't run on the older ones.

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
What kind of game is this? Did the spy get caught by us so he got fucked by us? Will try downloading and play.

sinph

Jul 27, 2023
More or less mine sweeper with a slight twist, you do play as assaulter and not the girl, and there is a loose story in between each stages, but ultimately your performance in the stages don't matter.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
holy shit 1.4 gb for minesweaper. largest minesweaper mod ive seen lol
Its originally like 600Mb but for the patch I had to have both the unpacked files and packed version so it kinda doubled the size.

Novadrone

Feb 7, 2018
Overall a good game. The minesweeper had enough safeguards to cover for random clicks. Clear spaces to charge up your hacks, use hacks to clear away mines and get attack points, use attack points to see the hentai, do enough hentai to cause an orgasm, orgasm gives you a shield that protects your health.

My advice is to always try and start a stage with a shield. Some of the later stages have mines that can kill you in one hit if you're unlucky.

If you don't have a shield, click around the low numbers. That way if you hit a mine, it'll do low damage.

If you have full Hack points, use them, even if you don't need it. That being said, be careful how you use them.

EDIT: It also seems like some stages have an ending that doesn't play during gameplay, but do appear in the gallery. I'm not sure if every scene has one, or just those two. Specifically, it's stages 1 and 4 that have them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Welking
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes