lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The way the American television show "Gotham" has cell phones from the 90's, cars from the 70's, and televisions from the 60's!
I absolutely loved that show years ago. I started watching the first season during a 10-hour flight during a suicidal business deal where I got shot from every corner, it remained some sort of talisman to me.

Apr 6, 2020
As Ian, you don't start relationships with Louise and Ivy yet, but he can start to flirt with them and arrange dates. He can flirt with them while being single, so he doesn't have to betray anyone.
Lena can't date Ians friends (Perry and Wade). She can tease Perry while she is dating Ian, but its not indicated that she is interested in him and that Perry gets content with her. Wade is taken and Lena didn't show interest with him. Like Perry, he is a character that likely doesn't get much content, if anything at all.
Lena can fuck Jeremy, but only when he stays together with Louise, so she and Jeremy betray Louise.
I think so; though I am not sure as to how developed it is or what the prerequisites are. Trying to get an Ian cuckold scenario, I was messing with URM software and then at the beach, seemingly out of nowhere, Louise was sending text messages to Ian and the exchanges became a bit racy. So I believe the destination is there or at least the groundwork is laid, but I do not know the route. I expect a good part lies with Ian going to talk to Louise when Lena performs a concert.
This news makes me happy! This means there is a chance, I wanted to try to replay the game, since a decent amount of new content has been released, and I want to go through it exactly as I wrote earlier. It’s a pity that it turned out so badly with Lena, but maybe they’ll come up with something in the future. I'll start checking it out again, thanks for the information!

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Haven't played the game in a while, are there more options to customize Lena now or still just the three tattoos?

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Haven't played the game in a while, are there more options to customize Lena now or still just the three tattoos?
Three tattoos, two different navel piercings, and that's about it at the moment. It was found in the code however that there are several more "slots" for tattoo and piercing variables for Lena, Holly, and Ian.

My personal opinion: I think they're a "just in case" code, if Eva does decide to give Lena more tattoo options. I could see Ian getting maybe like a tribal if his chad variable is high enough, but I don't think Ian will get several options. Same goes for Holly, she might get one or two later in the game the way Eva from GGGB could get a couple, but Holly currently has 5 different variables in the code for tattoos plus a couple for piercings, Lena 10 plus several more for piercings, and Ian 3. Those numbers might be a little off, as it's been a while since that code was posted and I didn't bother to save it. Regardless though, those are way more for all of the characters than I personally would actually expect any of them to get.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I have a question, if i remember correctly, there is a nerd npc in this game for who Lena can feel sorry for and just fuck him to make him see the stars lol, my question is, is that encounter possible when Lena & Ian are in a relationship & in love? It can be the open relationship path where the couple has agrred to expreimentation and Ian has agreed for lena to have sex with that guy?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
if i remember correctly, there is a nerd npc in this game for who Lena can feel sorry for and just fuck him to make him see the stars lol
There's no such thing. Lena can employ Stan's help to have some pics taken for her Stalkfap account, and there's a path where she responds positively to his attempts of romance, but that currently doesn't go beyond a kiss.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
There's no such thing. Lena can employ Stan's help to have some pics taken for her Stalkfap account, and there's a path where she responds positively to his attempts of romance, but that currently doesn't go beyond a kiss.
Obviously that romance path will go towards a future sex scene, so the question could be, can Lena respond positively to his advances if she is dating Ian?? Or maybe we can see what i originally asked for happening in the future updates?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Obviously that romance path will go towards a future sex scene, so the question could be, can Lena respond positively to his advances if she is dating Ian?? Or maybe we can see what i originally asked for happening in the future updates?
No. Maybe if Lena and Ian are pure fuckbuddies.
c2.png

Reactions: ffive

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
this game so fun. i am at wade birthday, feeling bad for not go with Holly. go after Cindy and Jeremy + Ivy see us...
i am thinking about, can i somehow make Jeremy not be there? i dont have problem if Ivy see us, i think she wont do big trouble, but Jeremy yes. maybe any opportunity to make Ivy hate Jeremy and than she will be alone?

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
this game so fun. i am at wade birthday, feeling bad for not go with Holly. go after Cindy and Jeremy + Ivy see us...
i am thinking about, can i somehow make Jeremy not be there? i dont have problem if Ivy see us, i think she wont do big trouble, but Jeremy yes. maybe any opportunity to make Ivy hate Jeremy and than she will be alone?
You can kiss Cindy and then stop (don't fuck her). That way, you can still enter in a relationship with her and don't get spotted by Ivy and Jeremy.
Ivy tells Lena about it later on, though there is a possibility that Jeremy is silent about it forever.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You can kiss Cindy and then stop (don't fuck her). That way, you can still enter in a relationship with her and don't get spotted by Ivy and Jeremy.
Ivy tells Lena about it later on, though there is a possibility that Jeremy is silent about it forever.
oh thanks, i dont really trust Jeremy, because he tell to Lena about showing photo. kind of Perry move :ROFLMAO:
anyway, if i go with Holly, later will be chance to Cindy? or if i go to the birthday, later will be chance to Holly?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
anyway, if i go with Holly, later will be chance to Cindy? or if i go to the birthday, later will be chance to Holly?
Holly's and Cindy's routes are mutually exclusive. In theory, you might be able to have unattached fuckboi Ian hookup with Cindy first, and then accept advances from unattached Holly who's experimenting around due to Ivy's and Lena's encouragement, but the latter part is just a prediction at this point.

Reactions: iamcomming

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Correct me if I'm wrong but once you reach the point where you have to choose between either going on the trip with Holly or celebrating Wade's birthday with Cindy, the other path fully closes.

Because if so, my question is if it is possible to fuck both Cindy and Holly in the same playthrough as of this current build? and for Ian, Lena and Holly to be in a throuple kind of relationship further down the line in the updates?

Cause rn, I chose the Cindy path since choosing Holly would make Ian and Lena break up early if they're dating and I don't want that. However, if you showed interest in holly and corrupt her further through Lena and Ivy, would it be possible for Ian to fuck her eventually in the updates or as of the current build or does picking cindy completely close off all scenes with her and Ian? Or does she completely lose interest in Ian if you decide not to go to the trip with her? If you continue to show interest in Holly, will it open a path where you can fuck her or no? Also, considering there is a variable where Ian can show interest in Holly and Lena can show interest in Holly too. Is it possible for all three of them to date together or not? Lastly, is there any path where in I can still continue dating and fucking Lena while also fucking and dating Holly?

Side question, how many more chapters will we get or a rough estimate?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but once you reach the point where you have to choose between either going on the trip with Holly or celebrating Wade's birthday with Cindy, the other path fully closes.

Because if so, my question is if it is possible to fuck both Cindy and Holly in the same playthrough as of this current build? and for Ian, Lena and Holly to be in a throuple kind of relationship further down the line in the updates?
ffive just answered that in the comment above yours. They are mutually exclusive so far, but if Lena and/or Ivy encourages Holly to be more confident Ian may get another chance to at least sleep with Holly, even if he chose Cindy's route initially. We don't know yet though as so far Ian and Holly can only flirt on Cindy's route, they might get sexual, they might not.
Side question, how many more chapters will we get or a rough estimate?
16-20

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Holly's and Cindy's routes are mutually exclusive. In theory, you might be able to have unattached fuckboi Ian hookup with Cindy first, and then accept advances from unattached Holly who's experimenting around due to Ivy's and Lena's encouragement, but the latter part is just a prediction at this point.
so they close each other at this moment, i see. this is kind of disappoint. but thank you very much

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
kind of feeling like Eva Kiss just took my half candy and i cant enjoy the left. i dont want close either path where i am interested:cry:
well, the game is game, it was really good:love:
shame i have to abandon

• Haha
Reactions: Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 309 Votes