• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I was liking it at first until I got the big breasted girl to 3 full double hearts in the cubt section while wearing the bunny girl outfit.

I literally can't escape the animation now, no matter how fast I click.

Reactions: randombbl

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
So I was liking it at first until I got the big breasted girl to 3 full double hearts in the cubt section while wearing the bunny girl outfit.

I literally can't escape the animation now, no matter how fast I click.
You're not clicking fast enough, just get an autoclicker if you're unable to

Reactions: MGLynN

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Excuse me but can anyone tell me where is the good end in the recollection room and also how will I make rin and izuya be naked in the whole game ?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Excuse me but can anyone tell me where is the good end in the recollection room and also how will I make rin and izuya be naked in the whole game ?
The Good End is just a normal CG and isn't in the recollection room. Also, you can't make the girls stay naked, the only way to see them nude is while they're in the bath.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
The Good End is just a normal CG and isn't in the recollection room. Also, you can't make the girls stay naked, the only way to see them nude is while they're in the bath.
Oh then could you give me a save leading to the good ending and a save that will take them to the bathroom to take bath?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Oh then could you give me a save leading to the good ending and a save that will take them to the bathroom to take bath?
There you go. A little guide:

Save 1 - gallery save. Switch to the gallery for the other girl by entering the room to the left. Contains all scenes + endings
Save 16 - blonde girl is in front of the bathroom
Save 17 - pink haired girl is in front of the bathroom
Save 18 - just before the ending. To reach the GOOD END click on the sparkling table, choose "Go now" and then "Avoid"

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
There you go. A little guide:

Save 1 - gallery save. Switch to the gallery for the other girl by entering the room to the left. Contains all scenes + endings
Save 16 - blonde girl is in front of the bathroom
Save 17 - pink haired girl is in front of the bathroom
Save 18 - just before the ending. To reach the GOOD END click on the sparkling table, choose "Go now" and then "Avoid"
Um how will I make the saves work in this game ?

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes