Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Hey, i just finished the game and unlocked everything in the gallery but... If you crawl in the vents, each girl still have a locked shortcut!
Does anybody know about this? Is this supposed to be unlocked or was it just here so you had to search which vent to open when you get the crowbar/screwdriver?
Figured it out, it doesn't lead anywhere new, you can just backtrack and find them in the world map near the latter half of the vents (one of them was one reachable by a wooden plank by Izuyu, a preset one that disappears mid flee/chase sequence, the other is similar but no plank for the other gal).

Last edited:

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Seems like I'm stuck after getting the rag too. Too annoyed at how little there is to interact with yet I still can't find it.

I too found the red switch I needed.

Last edited:

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Some countries like China make it illegal to use a VPN, and if caught, they will send man to your home.
True tho its not like your making what you do public knowledge and using it to spread propaganda or terrorism. And if countries will send people to your home for doing something illegal, just about everyone in this forum would be in jail :ROFLMAO:

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
I can't seem to add the save files, it just says "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives" someone in this thread mentioned changing name of something and it worked, but I don't know what steps he took to do that.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I can't seem to add the save files, it just says "WinRAR can add files only to RAR or ZIP archives" someone in this thread mentioned changing name of something and it worked, but I don't know what steps he took to do that.
What are you trying to do, why is winrar involved?
Unzip whatever .rar file you're trying to mess with. The files you actually want are probably inside of it.

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
What are you trying to do, why is winrar involved?
Unzip whatever .rar file you're trying to mess with. The files you actually want are probably inside of it.
I downloaded the save file that someone provided to my desktop. I opened it and went to drag the files into the game's save folder and that was when it gave me that notification that would prevent me.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I downloaded the save file that someone provided to my desktop. I opened it and went to drag the files into the game's save folder and that was when it gave me that notification that would prevent me.
The save-files that you downloaded, are they in a .rar or .zip file? If so, unzip them.

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
The save-files that you downloaded, are they in a .rar or .zip file? If so, unzip them.
.rar

I figured it out when you said unzip. I had to extract the game and then extract the save file and then put the working save file into the game's "www" save file area.

Thank you for replying, I feel dumb for not realizing this, but I'm learning a lot over the weeks around here haha

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
.rar

I figured it out when you said unzip. I had to extract the game and then extract the save file and then put the working save file into the game's "www" save file area.

Thank you for replying, I feel dumb for not realizing this, but I'm learning a lot over the weeks around here haha
Yup. Basically everything you download will be a zip, because that makes the filesize smaller, which makes it easier to upload and download.

It's the modern day equivalent of an envelope.
You gotta open it up and take the letter out before you can read it.

Sep 17, 2022
Does anybody know where to find the bot scene for Izuyu? I don't know if was an extra added in or something you can find but I can't seem to find it no where on the map.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
So I'm sure someone has asked this before, but do the devs not have an official website, or a ci-en. I was wondering if they are working on another game or if they're just done. I looked everywhere and even tried typing their name in Japanese on google and nothing comes up.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes