4.40 star(s) 101 Votes

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
No developer is worse than Cloudlet. This guy created a good game (true bond) and just disappeared. Appears every 1 or two years. The most incredible thing is that to this day he has many supporters.
He is Russian and can't withdraw money from his SS / Patreon. So he technically milking only minority from Boosty.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm a patron who's seriously considering ending his support before long.
That being said, I think it's fair to clarify (once again) the weekly report thing.
The devs didn't say that they would share weekly reports right after that post from six weeks ago; they clearly stated that the weekly reports would start after the next "content update" (that is, the next game release) was published.
So yeah, the two-month wait after the final preview is really fucked up, but the weekly reports were never supposed to happen right away.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I'm a patron who's seriously considering ending his support before long.
That being said, I think it's fair to clarify (once again) the weekly report thing.
The devs didn't say that they would share weekly reports right after that post from six weeks ago; they clearly stated that the weekly reports would start after the next "content update" (that is, the next game release) was published.
So yeah, the two-month wait after the final preview is really fucked up, but the weekly reports were never supposed to happen right away.
True, they did say that. I just got a feeling though this next update is gonna be super impressive. We know it's gonna be lewd scenes with every girl, and one threesome. So I'm assuming it's a huge lewd update

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
How is this game so short?? Thread began in June 2022 and the game has less than 2 hrs worth of gameplay and the total number of scenes in the game barely crosses the single-digit mark. I get it that quality over quantity but lack of quantity is also detrimental to the quality of the product. It is better to deliver outstanding content than to abandon it in search of a perfect one. Just saying.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
How is this game so short?? Thread began in June 2022 and the game has less than 2 hrs worth of gameplay and the total number of scenes in the game barely crosses the single-digit mark. I get it that quality over quantity but lack of quantity is also detrimental to the quality of the product. It is better to deliver outstanding content than to abandon it in search of a perfect one. Just saying.
You don't understand art :Kappa:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
he probably regretted making a game, and now he continues posting wallpapers

• Sad
Reactions: Mcknobz33

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
he probably regretted making a game, and now he continues posting wallpapers
Well, the Dev Gumdrop made a well paid job out of it. All he released for almost 2 years was Wallpapers and well written letters why he couldn't release an Update to his game this month again. 9.000 to 10.000 USD before taxes every month. ;)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
damn dudes:FacePalm:
dont you know nothing about RL of (popular) indie adult games developers?
this champ most probably right now as a volunter-medic in ukraine is saving lives, helps earthquakes victims in east asia, fights dangerous and mutated diseases in africa, negotiate with drug lords in central america, attends numerous funerals of his moms and pops all around the world...
give him some break, doh!
after all, he is doing the most demanding and dangerous job that ever existed on earth - avn developer!
:Kappa:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Did anyone help you out with this? I am running EndeavourOS (Arch based distro) and get the identical error.

I tried running it in a qemu virtual machine (both debian 12 and Fedora 38) and it ran. However, it was very slow with the graphics transitions taking a while, making the playing experience rather poor. I found a solution in running it in a DistroBox container. I used a debian12 container, copied the zip file into the container filespace (/usr/local/games), installed unzip, extracted the files, and then ran the .sh file. It ran just fine with native graphics speed and sound. You do have to execute the "xhost +si:localuser:$USER" command on the host before starting the container.

Hopefully this helps you out. I have a couple of other games giving me the same issue, and will try them out on DistroBox as well. I do not have this issue with most other games, and I don't know why Red Lucy and a couple of others do this.
This is a little bit of a necro but found an easier solution to this error in case anyone else is getting the same problem on whatever linux distro. (I'm on EndeavourOS too, for the record)

Problem: The game crashes on startup with a traceback containing...
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'LifoQueue'

To fix this, open the /lib/python2.7 folder within the Red Lucy directory. There should be a queue folder in there. Delete it or rename it.

Game should run now.

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr
4.40 star(s) 101 Votes