pitao

May 18, 2023
You noticed the quality of this game right?
Trolls rarely do, they usually are blind on all the little details that make a great game, like the "hidden"small details in the story/plot/renders that makes you think or the small and very smooth animations (outside of lewds) that enhance interaction between characters (love the ones between Darci and the MC the most). Jestur for sure put a lot of effort (imho) in the immersion of the game and that is why I don't mind waiting longer for the updates. I'm a bit like Jestur, if I'm gonna do something at least I make my best effort to make it good. I never expect perfection but always aim it.

Again I'll say that this is HS1 game that put to shame plenty HS2 games.

pitao

May 18, 2023
how to update the game?
I'm a bit confused. Do you have an older version of the game? Current version is v0.6.0. If so the last update was 22th November 2023 and there is an update only here https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-v0-6-0-public-jestur.56110/post-12270485 . If you need older update only you can backtrack them with links provided there since version v0.4.6 -> v0.5 Public.

Otherwise you can always download the full game in the OP.

I think they are worth waiting for...:love:

Cheers!! :coffee:
They really are worth waiting for. Nice catch on those renders, their quality speak for themselves and are the best anti-troll and avoiding to feed them answer :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

slaveofpeon

Apr 23, 2018
Whatever the engine that is used in these games doesn't matter much to me. Its the quality and effort put into the game, as well as if the story is at least decent. This has an intriguing twist to the "Back to the future" story, has good models and sets used, and great animation quality. Is it the best Ive ever seen? No, but it definitely ranks up there. Ive seen games that use DAZ, HS1 & 2 that look like trash, and ones that look amazing. Quality takes time, practice, and a good rendering GPU. I don't know what the GPU used to render this is, but if it were lower end it could add to how long the releases are for how long it takes to render it. Not to mention any scene edits or re-renders if something didnt fit the scene once added in.

Speaking of the story, With the talk of paradoxes and the fact that MC cant keep it in his pants and not disrupt the past, I get the feeling that Hes gonna not only be the father of most of the teens in the future(Krystal,The twins,Darci, Skylar, the runaway cousin/daughter of jenny, etc) but possibly even be his own father, and possibly be the Masked man in black. And now with the way chapter 6 ended and the allusion to someone always talking about training, parkour, katanas and such, we have a possible lead on who the ninja is as well. In the words of the Doctor, its "A big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff"

I kinda hope theres a twist that makes me mostly wrong, but either way, I like it.

pitao

May 18, 2023
With the talk of paradoxes and the fact that MC cant keep it in his pants and not disrupt the past, I get the feeling that Hes gonna not only be the father of most of the teens in the future(Krystal,The twins,Darci, Skylar, the runaway cousin/daughter of jenny, etc) but possibly even be his own father, and possibly be the Masked man in black.
Hehehe by that description almost seems more the plot from Predestination than Back to the future. But yeah I learned to enjoy time travel stories, the trick is not to nitpick every outcome and consequences of actions made in the past/present/future because most won't make sense as time travel doesn't also. As an avid sci-fi/fantasy reader/watcher I practiced at least the last 30 years the "suspension of disbelieve" mantra hahaha it is the best way to enjoy the genres.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 290 Votes