Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
so, i figured out the pregnancy mechanics. You need to have sex with the third man in the brothel, than sleep and you may have the chance to get pregnant. However, as for content, you do get updates images if you do dance or brothel, but not special dialogue. Also, so far, the only scene that is exclusive pregnancy is the alter. I'm not so sure if there is anything else, but that's all i got.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
so, i figured out the pregnancy mechanics. You need to have sex with the third man in the brothel, than sleep and you may have the chance to get pregnant. However, as for content, you do get updates images if you do dance or brothel, but not special dialogue. Also, so far, the only scene that is exclusive pregnancy is the alter. I'm not so sure if there is anything else, but that's all i got.
So pregnancy is only human? Not monster/tentacle?

OnnichanOwO

Jan 28, 2020
inmediately erased...ya have to wait so fucking long to run from a fight and is contantly spaming encounters* this shit would be rated 0/5 stars if 0 was a option. Is worst than pokemon in spawn rate.

fang3599

Jan 20, 2019
Please someone give me a save while MC is pregnant, I tried it many time but somehow i cannot trigger the pregnancy.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Played yesterday and didn't even get pregnant once. I played around 3-4 hours and not once did I trigger pregnancy.

Jun 7, 2019
Played yesterday and didn't even get pregnant once. I played around 3-4 hours and not once did I trigger pregnancy.
I wanted to test that so I tried to get the mc pregnant, I download the game directly from the link at the front page.

I'll explain in depth how the pregnancy system in this game works, after a impregnation scene, a random number between 1-100 will be generated, if that number is equals or bellow to 5, the mc will get pregnant, I decided to see how many attempts I would need to get her pregnant and this was the result I got:

1716298112041.png

Basically is very hard to get pregnant in this game because the chance is very low and can't be increased, but I'll ask just to make sure, are you playing the latest translated version?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I wanted to test that so I tried to get the mc pregnant, I download the game directly from the link at the front page.

I'll explain in depth how the pregnancy system in this game works, after a impregnation scene, a random number between 1-100 will be generated, if that number is equals or bellow to 5, the mc will get pregnant, I decided to see how many attempts I would need to get her pregnant and this was the result I got:

View attachment 3656690

Basically is very hard to get pregnant in this game because the chance is very low and can't be increased, but I'll ask just to make sure, are you playing the latest translated version?
I seriously appreciate your dedication. Since actual non-ending impregnation is a precious thing for preggo dudes on this site, would you mind making a patch that increases pregnancy chance? Or if it isn't something complicated then maybe you could create a guide to making that change

Jun 7, 2019
I seriously appreciate your dedication. Since actual non-ending impregnation is a precious thing for preggo dudes on this site, would you mind making a patch that increases pregnancy chance? Or if it isn't something complicated then maybe you could create a guide to making that change
Ok, since a lot of people are complaining about the pregnancy rates being too low in this game, I did a small mod to add 2 items that increases the chance of pregnancy, they can be enabled and disabled and you can buy them at any moment at Emmy's shop at the beginning of the game.

Copy and paste the patch inside your game folder and replace everything, additionally I can't guarantee that this patch will not break your game (but it's probably fine).
Also this is probably the last update I'll ever do to this game
I really don't understand why people want to make her pregnant so much, but have fun guys!

1716309688099.png

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Ok, since a lot of people are complaining about the pregnancy rates being too low in this game, I did a small mod to add 2 items that increases the chance of pregnancy, they can be enabled and disabled and you can buy them at any moment at Emmy's shop at the beginning of the game.

Copy and paste the patch inside your game folder and replace everything, additionally I can't guarantee that this patch will not break your game (but it's probably fine).
Also this is probably the last update I'll ever do to this game
I really don't understand why people want to make her pregnant so much, but have fun guys!

View attachment 3657167

Workupload
"assisted reproductice technology" feels somewhat different now
aaaaaaaadsa.png

Reactions: dmnit

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019

View attachment 3656690

Yep I'm playing the latest version.

Jun 7, 2019
how to defeat the golem?
It's easy, first become a mage, then go to the western forest and keep killing enemies as a mage using the wind magic until you unlock the fire magic, then start killing the plants because they're weak to fire and give lots of exp, once you unlock the ice magic, go and kill the golem because he's weak to ice, anything else will be harder and more time demanding

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
If you're curious about the item shop scene that seems unlocked in scene gallery, don't. Whipping, homophobia, non-graphic snuff.

Reactions: Locotomia23

koroso

Jun 16, 2020
how to defeat the golem?
1-After encounter with golem, run away -> go to the guild -> go to the snow north where the mage's house is at -> kick his azz or become his guinea pig -> you became a mage, congratulations!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes