Others Saria Reclaimed Remake [v0.16.1.0] [UnfetterSangria]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 4, 2024
remake0.16.1.0_cover.jpg

Overview:
In Saria Reclaimed Remake you play as Saria, a wandering samurai of Cardinal's Heart,
an oasis town in the vast desert filled with bandits and abominations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-23
Release Date: 2024-05-23
Developer: UnfetterSangria -
Original Developer: Velminth - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16.1.0
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

capture1.jpg capture2.jpg capture3.jpg capture4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

turbotoucher

Nov 22, 2020
I say scrap the cards all together, I think it'll be easier than working with the card system if you just run a general rpg style FF7 combat.

How about artwork? any ideas of style or working with an artist?

I considered doing this myself after the disappointment of Velminths direction, but lack the skills and time.

Kudos to you I hope this works out, I'm sure a lot of people will support you after the fallout of the Velminth Saga:LOL:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Please read what he wrote before someone tests it and wonders why so many things are bugged XD.
So people who download it now should just report bugs^^ How playable this version is^^

allenjohn

Apr 12, 2018
I can forgive everything that's happened so long as that Fall ETA on version parity is achieved and we start seeing new content from that point on. I honestly couldn't care less about the deck building drama, as far as I'm concerned it's no better or worse than generic RPGMaker combat. It was the gutting of the game's RPG elements that upset me, and it seems like those changes are being dialed back, and that's good enough for me.

That being said, though, it's hard not to feel disheartened about the whole ordeal. What we've more or less been left with here is negative 2 years of development. Game feels like the initial release of the original game from 2022. As I said, if we get back on track I can forgive it and look towards the future, but it's still a huge bummer. I assume these changes were made to reset technical debt and make the game easier to develop but as somebody that supported the original release I'm sad to see how things have ended up. I hope the necessary lessons have been learned.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
problems I encountered:

the mouse feeling is weird, is look like is has low fps.
the entire game seem to be running on low fps actually.
I dont know what they are doing since im only managing to see is cutted but you can put the mouse on the place to see.
obviously here not scene when they talk dirty to her.
no crash or whatever but I think the problem is: the game is too heavy I think.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote