AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Is there an incest patch? How badly is the game affected with the removal of the lewd scenes and nudity for the steam release?
The game was made from renderings made by various reworks. The result was Frankenstein. Before the changes, SG was interesting from the beginning until chapter 3.5, then the game died and stopped developing. After the last rework, not only the erotic scenes were cut out, but the whole point of the game was lost. It turned out to be a pathetic parody of the original SG, it seems that the developer is milking his fans.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That's one secret I'll never tell you. :D

Youtube -> find the video -> play it -> and use the Shazam addon under Chrome, or AudD under Firefox. Pretty much there is 80-90% to find the song what you are looking for.
Well, I have Shazam on my phone, just because...

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I just completed the SG collection on Steam, where can I find the music?, is it automatically installed in the game?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I just completed the SG collection on Steam, where can I find the music?, is it automatically installed in the game?
It's a folder in the app folder. I use mac, so I can't tell you where for pc, on the mac it's inside the package, so installed with the game, but you have to manually grab them. Should be in the same main folder as the wallpaper folders.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
It's a folder in the app folder. I use mac, so I can't tell you where for pc, on the mac it's inside the package, so installed with the game, but you have to manually grab them. Should be in the same main folder as the wallpaper folders.
It was found, apparently it was not in the SG folder, but in the Steam app music folder :D.

Reactions: BobTheDuck

ValeriaVictrix

Dec 28, 2021
That's one secret I'll never tell you. :D

Youtube -> find the video -> play it -> and use the Shazam addon under Chrome, or AudD under Firefox. Pretty much there is 80-90% to find the song what you are looking for.
My mistake is that I don't really use Youtube to search for music. Thanks for the extension recommendations, I installed them.

Reactions: xCalon

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
BTW, is there a particular reason why Ocean didn't include Nika and Summer's kiss scene in the Steam version?

When playing Ch 5 beta, I used the music mod, and as far as I remember that scene was still available in Ch 4.5 full.

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Season 1 was really short it could be easily longer more routes. Sad we didn't get to visit Auya to train Really don't like sometimes Nami is really irritating(like why tf she hate so much Nojiko i wish we got choice to not steal from House (Bella/MC path) also choice to not move with Mila(or atleast give alternative path to stay in Zara house). no matter how much MC tries to change it's always Plotting this and that really don't like that Also no matter how i dislike Nami(choices) it's set in stone in the end she always ask mila about moving ...
I hope in Season 2 we will get Slice of life/light genre VN like life like now in season 1 (sadly MC to much overthinks he want plots all time like wtf u wanna change)

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
BTW, is there a particular reason why Ocean didn't include Nika and Summer's kiss scene in the Steam version?
Doesn't the kiss show Summer's boob or some shit? probably removed it to avoid CP. I assume, anyways.

I could be wrong and he probably removed it cause of the music issue or for "story flow" reasons.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Doesn't the kiss show Summer's boob or some shit? probably removed it to avoid CP. I assume, anyways.

I could be wrong and he probably removed it cause of the music issue or for "story flow" reasons.
As far as I remember, it was just kissing and holding hands.

The previous scene, which showed a raccoon, was removed because it performed the song Always Been a Dreamer by Staffan Carlen. For story reasons, I'm not too sure, because I think the scene is very good at showing the feelings of the two of them.

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
I never said he was. The "professional writer" comment was so everyone else would know I know what I'm talking about. It's not just another fan rant. It's me breaking down what he did and how he could improve, especially since he's not the only developer who doesn't speak English primarily. "Get a grip Fortuna." Excuse me? Lol, I'll do what I want on this public forum. I'm generally not here, but what little I've seen of your posts I liked. So, in good faith, I'll say this. If anyone needs to get a grip, it's you. Cheers, luvღ
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh love (yes I am English), I'm not the one proclaiming to be a self-professed expert who 'knows what they are talking about' (after all, the hundreds of trash authors Mills & Boon sign as well as the likes of E.L. James can all make the same claim, it's a pretty low bar, besides completely missing my actual point because it means nothing here), threatening a 'brutal review' and threatening to delete my account like a child throwing it's toys out of the pram to create drama ;)

But you do you love.

Last edited:

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
BobTheDuck
When we were discussing how unjustified Bella and Nika's actions are, you mentioned that everything went downhill because Mario called Mila trash. I actually wanted to tell you that he was just standing in a group of his friends, but I wasn't sure, so I decided to wait until I got back into the game and check it myself. Anyway, I was right, he said nothing to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, the whole bullshit is revenge for insulting Nika's hair lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexFXR
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes