mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
you mentioned that everything went downhill because Mario called Mila trash. I actually wanted to tell you that he was just standing in a group of his friends, but I wasn't sure, so I decided to wait until I got back into the game and check it myself. Anyway, I was right, he said nothing to her.
Basically, the whole bullshit is revenge for insulting Nika's hair lol.
No, the subcontext is still important. It was 50% to avenge Mila, 25% to help Bella (more if you're a filthy member of Team Bella) and another 25 just cause.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
No, the subcontext is still important. It was 50% to avenge Mila, 25% to help Bella (more if you're a filthy member of Team Bella) and another 25 just cause.
:FacePalm: bro, I wasn't serious. Of course, Nika didn't do it because of the insult to his dumb hairstyle. But this still makes his act even less justifiable.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
:FacePalm: bro, I wasn't serious. Of course, Nika didn't do it because of the insult to his dumb hairstyle. But this still makes Nika's action even less justifiable.
Wtf are you using facepalms for? Got that from your obnoxious pal Maviarab? Drop the fucking attitude, dude.
You need to add better context when you make a joke. Nobody can’t tell if you’re serious or not.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
BobTheDuck
When we were discussing how unjustified Bella and Nika's actions are, you mentioned that everything went downhill because Mario called Mila trash. I actually wanted to tell you that he was just standing in a group of his friends, but I wasn't sure, so I decided to wait until I got back into the game and check it myself. Anyway, I was right, he said nothing to her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically, the whole bullshit is revenge for insulting Nika's hair lol.
You're right, it just shows how I was predisposed to believing Nika and Bella's dialogue. The next thing Mario actually says is "disgusting trash" when Mila pulls Nika away. The intent of Ocean appears that Mario is the ringleader, especially as later we find out that Vanessa knows all about Ms Steiner, and Stefan presses charges against Mila. How does Stefan know Mila, except through Mario? But this is completely unknown to Nika at the time when he acts.

The reason (as you say) Nika focuses on Mario is he was personally insulted, and the convenience of him being Bella's neighbour.

This actually hightlights my point even more, that it's all over nothing. Nika's getting revenge on a guy because he feels insulted, just like Summer's parents called him trash. But immediately after the insult, he praises Mila for not reacting and taking the long view. So the whole criminal event, the plot to corrupt Stefan with a corrupted Vanessa, blackmail, breaking and entering is because he was insulted and it's easier to go after the nearest target without considering anything more deeply.

Reactions: Old Man Al

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
The next thing Mario actually says is "disgusting trash" when Mila pulls Nika away.
No, it was the other guy.
Mario's line about Nika's hair is the only thing he says in that scene.
After, he just turns away if Nika walks towards them.
Wtf are you using facepalms for? Got that from your obnoxious pal Maviarab? Drop the fucking attitude, dude.
You need to add better context when you make a joke. Nobody can’t tell if you’re serious or not.
:BootyTime: :FacePalm:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
No, it was the other guy.
Mario's line about Nika's hair is the only thing he says in that scene.
After, he just turns away if Nika walks towards them.

:BootyTime: :FacePalm:
Hold on, I've always thought the chubby dude was Mario, and Antony was the blond dude. Never even twigged Mario was the mostly silent one, and I wondered why he lost a few kgs in the heist scene. I guess this is why playing WIP is not good for theories, facepalm for myslef then.

Still the point doesn't change, Nika's referring his anger for being called trash onto the nearest, most convenient target - and secondly, Mario has a thing for Mila, and Vanessa knows about it.

Look what you did… Poor Bob took you seriously and answered to you. :KEK: :FacePalm:
I take almost everyone seriously except myself :coffee: :cool:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Okay, guys, this may be my final review of this game. After the chaotic beta release, which resulted in Ocean's leaving, I decided to stick around for one more release before leaving this website altogether. Even before Ocean left, many of my friends were leaving, so it was really only a matter of time. While I won't delete my account, it will remain completely inactive after this review. Thanks to everyone who made my experience here a lovely one. Now, for the review. Some of you definitely won't like it because it's brutal. It's also super long, so I'll put each main point behind a spoiler.

And that's where my expertise ends, lol. If you're still interested in reading this, you can skip to the bottom unless you really want to see my thoughts on the art this season.

To the rest of the community, I hope you guys keep being awesomeღ
It wasn't brutal, it was contructive and respectful.
So sad to see you leave.... Hope to see you again someday...

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The game was made from renderings made by various reworks. The result was Frankenstein. Before the changes, SG was interesting from the beginning until chapter 3.5, then the game died and stopped developing. After the last rework, not only the erotic scenes were cut out, but the whole point of the game was lost. It turned out to be a pathetic parody of the original SG, it seems that the developer is milking his fans.
Thats my thoughts as well. Its going to eventually happen to WIAB too

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Is it possible to be neither on Bella route nor on Nami`s? I am not really fond of either of those. And do I have to be on Bella route to get a chance with Amber?

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Yes, you are right, but not with German Steam. If SG is published from a Latin country it may have an age limit of 14+.

From my understanding so far :unsure:, from the start, SG season 1 was aimed at the German version of PG 16 (I forget what it's called), yes, even with Nika's visible penis (here we get Ocean's first hurdle regarding the music license). But to play it safe, Steam Germany did not approve it.
WRONG! First of all there is no "Steam Germany", secondly Valve or German Law does not give a fuck. The reason why Valve blocked Adult Games in Germany is that these Games have no Age-Rating and Games like that require Age-Verification, which Steam REFUSES to implement.

This whole thing makes no sense. There is no point in doing that shit, its not like he will get more Sales with removing anything spicy.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes