Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
1st couple releases usually aren't worth playing anyway for any of these. For SOME games first few years aren't even...

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
1st couple releases usually aren't worth playing anyway for any of these. For SOME games first few years aren't even...

Well. Do not even think of downloading the game. I will, because it is almost good what this dev makes. It will be your loss.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I guess they cannot create a new thread until there is some release.
They could create a "Development" thread for the VN. Some Devs do, some don't. It is a place to showcase the characters, drop info about the storyline and overall premise, tease the tags and give progress updates, and where the VN generally gets released here initially, if such a thread exists. These typically get shut down once the VN releases and the "game thread" is established.

stuffy1

Nov 6, 2023
Been playing this game for a few hours now and just met Randy. Man I really wish he had been the MC, the game would be so much better.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They could create a "Development" thread for the VN. Some Devs do, some don't. It is a place to showcase the characters, drop info about the storyline and overall premise, tease the tags and give progress updates, and where the VN generally gets released here initially, if such a thread exists. These typically get shut down once the VN releases and the "game thread" is established.
yes but as you know this site doesn't exist to dots team outside hyperserver, if players here figure some bug which patrons/subs haven't gotten then he informs dots team about it but that's it.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
well on 1 game mc rejected that offer cause girl was virgin and not in full mind (mc had just rescued her from rapimg).
That is about one of the only good excuses. And I obviously wouldn't have a problem with that scenario... but the vast majority of them are normal scenarios. And they are honestly ridiculous. I mean, lets face it, given a NORMAL male, who is a walking hard-on like we all were around the same age, if a girl willingly wants to have sex with you, you're going to go along with it and think about the consequences when you're done (once the little brain goes to sleep, LOL). Plus add to the fact that this is a GAME.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
well it can be if story isn't worth it.
In an adult game, it ALWAYS is boring with no sex. I mean, it's the whole reason to play. Plenty of games out there with a story in other genres, plus books, etc. If it's an adult game, sex scenes or GTFO.

Reactions: kadaroll

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In an adult game, it ALWAYS is boring with no sex. I mean, it's the whole reason to play. Plenty of games out there with a story in other genres, plus books, etc. If it's an adult game, sex scenes or GTFO.
well every1 is entitled on opinion.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Got this error when trying to end this with D'amico winning the election.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (13_endings_00.rpy, line 941)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "13_endings_00.rpyc", line 898, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1679, in execute
item_arguments.append(self.item_arguments.evaluate())
File "renpy/ast.py", line 189, in evaluate
kwargs[k] = renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (13_endings_00.rpy, line 941)

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Sunshine Love CH3 1.00
Sun Jan 28 23:07:00 2024
I had the same issue.

The problem is in 13_endings_00.rpyc, in archive.rpa.

The solution:
  1. Rollback
  2. Save the game
  3. Quit the game
  4. Pull 13_endings_00.rpyc out of archive.rpa with rpatool, or unren.
  5. Decompile 13_endings_00_rpyc to 13_endings_00.rpy with unrpyc, or unren.
  6. Edit 13_endings_00.rpy. On line 940, add a comma before smevent
  7. Drop the edited 13_endings_00.rpy into the game directory (same location as archive.rpa)
  8. Restart the game, and load your save

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes