VN Ren'Py The Builder [S2 Ep. 8.1] [LewdRobotics]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
There was NTR? Is it referring to Carla getting "pregnant" with another guy, Paul? Also Paul and Gry in the toilet?

MC looks like Robert Pattinson lol...

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
From which link? the ep. 7-1 one?
So I checked Ep.6, that I removed from the OP, and it seems fine, while like @BupoTiling03-Retired said it has a hella sus file in /Lib/Linux. I still can't find shit.
The MixDrop download, I forgot for which Episode so I'm redownloading. It was under ./lib/py3-linux-x86_64. The binary was named "PillKing" when it shouldn't be. No ".exe", just PillKing (Linux binary). I'll re-download it from MixDrop and see if it's still there. If so, I'll keep a copy and any F95 staff can contact for a copy.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The mixdrop download. It was under ./lib/py3-linux-x86_64. The binary was named "PillKing" when it shouldn't be. No ".exe", just PillKing (Linux binary).
Yeh. I and 2 others checked everything. We couldn't find shit. Aside from the suspicious file. that PillKing file (had no extension) but it was an .elf file. Thats Linux specific.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Yeh. I and 2 others checked everything. We couldn't find shit. Aside from the suspicious file. that PillKing file (had no extension) but it was an .elf file. Thats Linux specific.
The fact it was named incorrectly means someone copy-pasted that binary and forgot to update the name (the Linux shell script will use the shell script's name as the binary to find in that dir). Highly suspicious. Redownloading to assess.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The fact it was named incorrectly means someone copy-pasted that binary and forgot to update the name (the Linux shell script will use the shell script's name as the binary to find in that dir). Highly suspicious. Redownloading to assess.
Yeah, we know. But we still couldn't find anything. Not sure if they started and didn't finish or what happened there. Well its gone now anyways.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
We're talking about Ep.6 right?
I'm not sure, checking 7.1 first. I don't remember what I had grabbed to analyze. I get personal requests on other private forums to analyze/debug/remove DRM, etc. This was asked for, but I forgot what link I grabbed (with the sus file).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm not sure, checking 7.1 first. I don't remember what I had grabbed to analyze. I get personal requests on other private forums to analyze/debug/remove DRM, etc. This was asked for, but I forgot what link I grabbed (with the sus file).
You can check the folder with the Pixel mirror. And 7.1 doesnt have the sus file. (Or any other sus file, I made sure).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Geowraith

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
You can check the folder with the Pixel mirror. And 7.1 doesnt have the sus file. (Or any other sus file, I made sure).
PixelDrain can only tell me what PixelDrain got for an upload. Since the original sus file was from MD I'm grabbing it from there. The MixDrop link I got was whatever version was "first" today. MixDrop doesn't show hash details, so if I hash it and it comes out the same as PD's I won't waste time on the download and I'll check v6 or whatever is needed.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
View attachment 3658166
...u lookin kinda sus right now....
You are always sus.
PixelDrain can only tell me what PixelDrain got for an upload. Since the original sus file was from MD I'm grabbing it from there. The MixDrop link I got was whatever version was "first" today. MixDrop doesn't show hash details, so if I hash it and it comes out the same as PD's I won't waste time on the download and I'll check v6 or whatever is needed.
We mirror it that way though. So all links are the same.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
You are always sus.

We mirror it that way though. So all links are the same.
Then perhaps MD could be injecting, I don't leave stones unturned. :] I'd like to give some thoughts on what I could suspect here, plus perhaps some means for you to be able to check this kind of thing automatically. Anyone I can message that is geared to parley reverse-engineering? Edit: If you have the zip that had the PillKing I'd like to redownload it to examine.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Dude is supposed to be peak physical specimen used to fertilize all the women there. And then you see him fainting from a little cut on the arm....
Imo thats a minor thing lol.
I used to be in the military, almost fainted once when they had to draw blood, embarrassing as hell. Plus i'm scared of needles cos of the fainting incident and also from medic course where we get stabbed countless times(i have thin arteries).

Reactions: AL.d and Lerd0

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
These are working for me, but the E5B4 build from the OP does not include any Linux files at all. I realise now I should've paid more attention to the whole virus debacle, but I honestly wasn't expecting it to impact non-Windows gaming at all.
Those episode 5 links have been there for like a year.

You can just build it with the SDK. Just because it's missing the Linux libs doesn't mean anything as there are tons of games labeled "PC" and don't contain the Linux libs.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes