peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
There's only one blocked for Dom John. Dosing Penny to follow your orders above anyone else. This will prevent Dom John where as any other Route, she falls/joins him
Hmm okay. I just did a new run where I got Penny to embrace her dominance, then triggered Dom John route, but so far I haven't seen any events for him yet.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
There's only one blocked for Dom John. Dosing Penny to follow your orders above anyone else. This will prevent Dom John where as any other Route, she falls/joins him
Hmm okay. I just did a new run where I got Penny to embrace her dominance, then triggered Dom John route, but so far I haven't seen any events for him yet.
Same. It appears to me Penny's Dom route also blocks Dom John's progression. The wiki (though not always reliable) seems to back this up.
Penny just makes a reference to you sucking Johns dick when you see her in the lab. Several weeks and no progression on that front.

Something I'm doing wrong? Is there some trigger that differs from "default" Dom John?

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
5.9 Bug? Male Start - Gender Identity set to Trans - Male Pronoun - but Dakota (dont know if only her) calls me Sis not Bro...

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so guys since this game has huge content and i want to know what content are in the game ? Like The NTR last time i asked the NTR only happen if you John Doms you and its gay because you have to suck him and act gay is there other NTR events in game ? like you can have wife/gf and still get NTRed ? and do other girls dom you and turn you to sissy/ girl ? can someone tell me please

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
so guys since this game has huge content and i want to know what content are in the game ? Like The NTR last time i asked the NTR only happen if you John Doms you and its gay because you have to suck him and act gay is there other NTR events in game ? like you can have wife/gf and still get NTRed ? and do other girls dom you and turn you to sissy/ girl ? can someone tell me please
It was only gay because you were a Male. Just pick Female and that'll do the exact same thing.

And not really. Ava and Dakota kind of have sex events but it doesn't really count as NTR based on how you dose them. Dom Joh is the only actual NTR in the game

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
It was only gay because you were a Male. Just pick Female and that'll do the exact same thing.

And not really. Ava and Dakota kind of have sex events but it doesn't really count as NTR based on how you dose them. Dom Joh is the only actual NTR in the game
so no events as Male MC if you don't suck John's dick ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
so no events as Male MC if you don't suck John's dick ?
Being Male, Female, Sissy, Bimbo, or Trans will NEVER block you from content. All content is there and the game will switch to media using what you are for anything in the game.

If you're Female during Dom John. You get Female Media
If you're Male during Dom John. You get Male Media
If you're Bimbo during Dom John. You get Bimbo Media

There is no missable content not matter what character state you are.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Being Male, Female, Sissy, Bimbo, or Trans will NEVER block you from content. All content is there and the game will switch to media using what you are for anything in the game.

If you're Female during Dom John. You get Female Media
If you're Male during Dom John. You get Male Media
If you're Bimbo during Dom John. You get Bimbo Media

There is no missable content not matter what character state you are.
its just idea putting NTR content behind Gay stuff i mean i would like to have NTR content be different from each girl but you can't since its all in John Dom path where u have to suck his cock

Oct 11, 2018
For me it's very slow in firefox, more or less acceptable in chrome. The longer played - the slower it gets. Maybe some garbage collection in state object gone wrong, dunno.
I mentioned previously a bloating issue in a couple list variables used for unlocked events, which are being added to despite the added events already being present in them, I posted a quick fix here:
Just a heads up, There's a bloating issue with the unlocked event arrays, there are several processes where event keys are being added to them without regard for whether or not the array already has the key, resulting in extremely large arrays full of duplicate keys. For now I've made a temporary solution by filtering them when I sleep, but It would be best to fix the cause of the issue, instead of the issue itself. If you're experiencing huge save files and slow loading, you should be able to fix it by adding the lines below to the NightEvent-0 passage, I placed it after the "Fade into a dream..." line.
<<set $WorkEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($WorkEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $HomeEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($HomeEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $DreamEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($DreamEventsUnlocked)>>
<<set $NightEventsUnlocked to removeDupes($NightEventsUnlocked)>>

Reactions: daktfi

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Haven't played in a while, as waiting for more main story content. Whats the current roadmap in terms of updates. How many updates is there expected to be until chapter 5 etc.

3.90 star(s) 71 Votes