VN Ren'Py The Family Sin [v0.1] [Dr Games]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Plot sounds familiar, father has died, he becomes man of the family, new town, now he must bang all the females in his family and bring forth an heir. Hmm! Pregnancy is missing, but I'll have to keep an eye on this one.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If Patreon prohibits incest, why can't the developers give the player the opportunity to change the relationship between characters at the beginning of the game? :unsure: ..."No milfs..no game"..not interesting.;)
You can choose the relationships at the start of the game.

One Million Dollar question : Did the Dad hit the bucket ? Asking for a Friend. :KEK:
No, just found a younger model.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
(y) Interesting. Good looking Non Generic characters + Incest + Corruption + No Slowburn.
Usually I don't download first releases but i should try this .

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Dude, your male MC can't be "in puberty" while his younger sister studies "gastronomy at University". Well, unless she's a 10 yr old female Einstein... Jus' Sayin':cool:

I may check back when I see you've done a rewrite...
That's actually his older 'sister'.

Reactions: motseer

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
When asking to make relationships, phrasing is backwards, should be "Who are they to MC". I renamed youngest sister, but it shows Lily when she talks. Art looks good. Barely started the game, though.

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
This premise is not "innovative" at all, but lately nothing has been "innovative". I'll give it a try because it has an incest tag and the art looks cool.
Thanks for sharing

Jul 25, 2022
explicit incest + Patreon there's no way this is going to go very far. I suggest the developer uses Subecribestar or another platform that is less strict about incest. Even in the face of this I will try.
Thanks for sharing

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
explicit incest + Patreon there's no way this is going to go very far. I suggest the developer uses Subecribestar or another platform that is less strict about incest. Even in the face of this I will try.
Thanks for sharing
It's not that explicit, the relationships are customizable, the worst problem with Patreon in my opinion is the title of this game.

Reactions: Moisan4
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes