Arctic_KitsuNe

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah it's just the guy turning into a girl, sorry. Is it better to remove that tag?
Yeah, vast majority of people only use that tag to look for futa, and the few that dont want actual trans characters to be explored, the technical aspect isnt much help with tags. Tho people do like complaining abt the technicity here, specially when futa is in question :p.

AugustII

Jan 7, 2021
Finally I found something that tickles most of my fetishes. I totally love this game. Great job. I love the text based chyoa style games. I love the focus on corruption and breeding here. The fact that it's a goblin doing the corrupting with all the filth and his capabilities makes it even better. The goblin lore in this is totally hot.

I just hope that the mc will eventually get pregnant and that the pregnancy content won't be just some ending screen but that it'll have some real development. Full goblin pregnancy expereince with the thoughts and feeling of the mc during it is something that is severly lacking it the genre. I hope we will be able to see the everyday life of mc and his wife through all of it. It will be a cherry on the top for this game. Oh and i hope that in some paths mc will be possible to experience all of it together with his wife both of them carrying the goblin progeny.

I can't wait for the future chapters. Keep up the good work.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Finally I found something that tickles most of my fetishes. I totally love this game. Great job. I love the text based chyoa style games. I love the focus on corruption and breeding here. The fact that it's a goblin doing the corrupting with all the filth and his capabilities makes it even better. The goblin lore in this is totally hot.

I just hope that the mc will eventually get pregnant and that the pregnancy content won't be just some ending screen but that it'll have some real development. Full goblin pregnancy expereince with the thoughts and feeling of the mc during it is something that is severly lacking it the genre. I hope we will be able to see the everyday life of mc and his wife through all of it. It will be a cherry on the top for this game. Oh and i hope that in some paths mc will be possible to experience all of it together with his wife both of them carrying the goblin progeny.

I can't wait for the future chapters. Keep up the good work.
I'm happy to confirm that there is indeed full-fledged goblin pregnancy coming - we will see if it is enough to satisfy your desires in that regard though!!

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes