EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
l1lym I've just played through, as I really liked xchangelife, this game is pretty good too other than two things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second issue: I understand that you don't want to add a save option and it's unnecessary, but if possible add an option to bookmark, 3 bookmarks would be enough.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
anyone knows how to pass chapter 8? i played it 10 times, i have end of journey at 6 chapter or 8 chapter.

jjjjj11

Jul 6, 2022
What an addicting story! I had to go read the rest of the book after the game ends at the best part. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you!

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There’s a retired game dev on my discord who is busy making renders for their various favorite scenes in the book - so I’ll be adding these throughout the story as they are completed

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
There’s a retired game dev on my discord who is busy making renders for their various favorite scenes in the book - so I’ll be adding these throughout the story as they are completed
I love your Story so far, also love the cheeky sacred goblin sounds^^

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Will there be any scenes with Elara? I'm honestly more in love with her then the MC. I want to see her whore herself out to save MC lol.

Edit: There is an NTR scene where Elara gets it with Gobby. But it's not the primary focus of this game. The corruption of Elara is barely existent.

However, the scene seems to be a one off "bad end"
Not good writing. Why is she hotter than the MC?!?! MC looks so ugly, needs some AI art.

Last edited:
Reactions: atrisium

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Will there be any scenes with Elara? I'm honestly more in love with her then the MC. I want to see her whore herself out to save MC lol.

Edit: There is an NTR scene where Elara gets it with Gobby. But it's not the primary focus of this game. The corruption of Elara is barely existent.

However, the scene seems to be a one off "bad end"
Not good writing. Why is she hotter than the MC?!?! MC looks so ugly, needs some AI art.
I'm happy to inform you that there are more Elara scenes in the coming chapters! The MC is not supposed to be more attractive than Elara, Elara is more naturally beautiful whereas the MC has been transformed into a bimbo-ish type of body/appearance.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I litteraly tried to take every rebelious option, I suppose I failed at some point or something
I should make it a little more obvious, you have to make him cum in a mug and then dump it out

Reactions: Pioze

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Can't do mate. . . Can't do. .
View attachment 3655106
I think the fundamental reason is "the goblins' sperm." You would be OK if you used condoms and refused to bathe with or swallow sperm whenever you have a chance(you still can be slutty, partially). But I get you; I feel the game objective is "forced corruption". Therein, and a full exposure to goblins' sperm is quite a reasonable option. a "game over" because of succumbing to goblins' sperm is pretty ...confusing, and this is also why so many players need instruction to proceed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes