slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
l1lym I've just played through, as I really liked xchangelife, this game is pretty good too other than two things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second issue: I understand that you don't want to add a save option and it's unnecessary, but if possible add an option to bookmark, 3 bookmarks would be enough.
I agree with the censored part; if the dev could give more time to MC's struggle and resistance, this game would be even better. I doubt that, tho, because of the premise: the potent and almighty goblins' sperm, there wouldn't be much flexibility in between. MC is either a cum-craving sex slave or a warrior who never touches goblins' dicks.

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
I'm happy to inform you that there are more Elara scenes in the coming chapters! The MC is not supposed to be more attractive than Elara, Elara is more naturally beautiful whereas the MC has been transformed into a bimbo-ish type of body/appearance.
we will be able to ditch elara tho?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Its based off a story he wrote apparently, if you check the tfg link
They admitted that they used AI to write it on tfgames.

Someone posted a ai detector and it said like 84% was written by AI. (not that those are very accurate by far). And the dev admitted that it was largely written by AI and they said they should go back and clean it up so it doesn't sound so ... "AI-ish"

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
They admitted that they used AI to write it on tfgames.

Someone posted a ai detector and it said like 84% was written by AI. (not that those are very accurate by far). And the dev admitted that it was largely written by AI and they said they should go back and clean it up so it doesn't sound so ... "AI-ish"
Yeah I have also put this in the game's description - I used an AI to write parts of it, especially the early on prose which has a higher ratio of this, because I was trying to make an AI dungeon master. It is generally AI-assisted writing I would say, with a higher ratio at the beginning, and lower ratio at the end. It is a custom bot I made based on gpt4, and using this lorebook:

I enjoyed using it to throw scenarios and curveballs at myself, and then added my own writing to "react" to it, as a back and forth. I think overall it makes the narrative fairly hard to predict where it will go.

The game's good so far, but I was wondering if there was a way to make the mc submit to the chieftain?
There is, but its a short-ish bad end currently - basically don't save Melka when he gets upset at her, and that will result in you not getting rescued.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boobitz and Panonon

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Yeah I have also put this in the game's description - I used an AI to write parts of it, especially the early on prose which has a higher ratio of this, because I was trying to make an AI dungeon master. It is generally AI-assisted writing I would say, with a higher ratio at the beginning, and lower ratio at the end. It is a custom bot I made based on gpt4, and using this lorebook:

I enjoyed using it to throw scenarios and curveballs at myself, and then added my own writing to "react" to it, as a back and forth. I think overall it makes the narrative fairly hard to predict where it will go.
I hope it didn't sound like I was insulting your game for using AI, I was only intending to answer the person who denied it. I personally don't care if someone uses AI to write an entire games story as long as they're still guiding it.

I'm not a big fan of AI's writing style (I tried using it myself for a few generic and overwhelming early fight scenes a while back to attempt to make them less repetitive, but I ended up deleting all of those as they sounded awful), though like I said over on tfgames I do think it's useful sometimes when you're having trouble forming the prose for a specific sentence from time to time.

I also use AI to help organize my story outlines.

My story outlines before AI are kind of a mess,
Chapter 1 - these events happen
chapter 2 - these events happen

If I feed it to AI and ask it to help organize my notes without modifying them, it can be pretty useful.

Reactions: l1lym

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Is there any path that leads to him/her and the wife ending up slaves to Snib ? Other than the "refuse deal" that just leaves him/her crying and watching....

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of The Goblin's Pet Ch1 - 15.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
Brilliant game by the way, really enjoy what's there.

Only thing I'd say is I wish having sex wasn't an immediate game over and maybe as the game progresses have some pages going over Elise living as a cum addicted slave.

Hope to see more of this.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Writing quality is good and I'm a fan of the genre but... goblins I hate them, alot.

If it was a drow, demon or even an orc instead of a goblin I could enjoy this, alas. Also it reads way too much like a traditional book, I feel like you could print it out and you would lose almost nothing beyond the convenience of not having to page flip. Visual Novels have shown the potential of the digital format, more emulation of them would improve it.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Definitely enjoy the writing. And glad to hear more illustrations are on the way. Definitely a bit different than your XChange game. Though I like that one too. Definitely will keep checking in on progress on this project.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 3652762

Overview:
When Aldric, a revered hero, gets locked into a magical collar and transformed into a buxom beauty, he's ensnared in a life of torment and arousal, forced to serve a devious goblin master.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Developer: Aphrodite - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapters 1-15
Language: English
Other Games: X-Change™ Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Others:

View attachment 3649867 View attachment 3649869 View attachment 3649870 View attachment 3649866
Cool

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
is there any difference in plot to the story that was posted in full? cause ive read that completely
I have rewritten several parts since then and there are some new branches but overall the story is the same, so it would be up to you whether a re-read is worth it

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So, how much tf content is in the game?
Well it's mostly mental, the transformation of the MC initially is instantaneous, and the game is a lot about trying to cope with a super slutty hypersexualized body, as well as the aforementioned mentally degenerating effects of goblin sperm! So quite a lot of focus on mental resistance to changes, not so much in terms of physical changes so much.

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
Correct, clicking continuously can confer countless chances to collect crucial credits
On a more genuine note, i really did enjoy your story. I've seen it mentioned that you posted it elsewhere before, was that on chyoa or somewhere else? Could you drop a link? ^^

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes