Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Is it me or does the writing feel...incomplete?
I feel like I'm having a bad trip. Conversations end out of nowhere, random ass transitions that make no sense, abrupt/unnecessary sex scenes that add nothing to the plot and do nothing for you, the player.
The narrative takes some truly confusing turns that have had no build-up whatsoever, often leaving the readers guessing what's happening and who the MC is talking to.

But some of the best 3d models/renders I've ever seen though. Feels like they did the hard part right and then fumbled the ball when it came to the easier stuff.
For me the narrative took me some time to get into and granted have to accept a lawyer doing non lawyer work. It was until the MC rescued the girl from that house when I got into the story. Can't speak about the quality of the writing or dialogue as the way I play I find personally hard to notice good vs bad writing most of the time. If I recall only 1 of the lewd scenes didn't feel random to me. Even then there is practically no build up as this game is lacking on character development to me.
I'm still waiting for this one to grab me. I really like the renders, and most of the girls are nice and desirable, but the story has yet to drag me in. I really want it to and haven't given up. Waiting on the next update to see whether it can pull me in.

Reactions: dolfe67

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Episode 5 - Status Update #5

1716599323151.png

Hello there,

We're back with another status update, but this one will be short.

We've finished rendering 11 more animations and will start working on the next ones next week. For the static renders, 200+ have been rendered since the last status update and are still rendering as we write this.

Lastly, we mentioned that we would be adding some additional language options with the upcoming update. As of last week, Italian translation was added to those options.

Previews:

1716599335486.png 1716599339411.png 1716599343484.png 1716599349192.png

The Greys

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Episode 5 - Status Update #5

View attachment 3668268

Hello there,

We're back with another status update, but this one will be short.

We've finished rendering 11 more animations and will start working on the next ones next week. For the static renders, 200+ have been rendered since the last status update and are still rendering as we write this.

Lastly, we mentioned that we would be adding some additional language options with the upcoming update. As of last week, Italian translation was added to those options.

Previews:

View attachment 3668269 View attachment 3668270 View attachment 3668271 View attachment 3668272

The Greys
Haleyyyyyy :love:

Reactions: eselpferdinand
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes