Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Well, the post with the list of console commands originally had it as "CDada" (which was a typo) for all of them. This has since been corrected (after the post you replied to was made).
Yes, I didn't want to offend anyone. It’s just that the game has a built-in cheat (press "< ," on the keyboard) that allows you to do the same without the risk of typos.... (hmm, if it doesn’t work, change the layout to EN...)
Keyboard.jpg

Last edited:

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
For example, the affection of a certain character you get when you speak a certain line of dialogue?
Here's an example: Val_001 - selected certain line of dialogue.
After the end of the dialogue, the line “Your friendship level with Vallery increased by 3.0 and love by 7.5” appears (see Val_002). And these are all the parameters that have changed. In the Vallery "friendship level" statistics it is displayed as "Likes...", love will be "Loves..." Or do you need something else? Val_001.jpg Val_002.jpg

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Here's an example: Val_001 - selected certain line of dialogue.
After the end of the dialogue, the line “Your friendship level with Vallery increased by 3.0 and love by 7.5” appears (see Val_002). And these are all the parameters that have changed. In the Vallery "friendship level" statistics it is displayed as "Likes...", love will be "Loves..." Or do you need something else? View attachment 3686732 View attachment 3686733
Yea, in this case I was specifically mentioning the dialogue from the story sequence of the game (for example, the beginning of the game). But it should follow the same logic, so thanks for confirming that to me, appreciate it ;)

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Yea, in this case I was specifically mentioning the dialogue from the story sequence of the game (for example, the beginning of the game). But it should follow the same logic, so thanks for confirming that to me, appreciate it ;)
No, the general dialogues of the storyline do not change the statistics in any way - they simply “develop events”: where to go, who to meet next, etc. Statistics are increased only by “individual dialogues” (Compliment... Flirt... and further down the list)

Reactions: pataponjak3

angry-guy1996

Feb 9, 2018
sorry if already answered but im stuck. im supposed to meet tareen and someone els at the observation deck on the boat at 5pm but they dont show up. iv tried going there on every day at 5pm but nothing :(

Babymomo

Sep 3, 2023
When I play this game, I press play for 5-10 minutes and then it crashes out of the game. Who knows how to solve it? I play on Android

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes