The Hotel (Working Title)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Title: The Hotel
Developer website:
Language: English
Samples:

I am currently working on a game that features a lot of fetishes for all to enjoy. So far, I have Feet, Jack off, Oral, anal, vaginal, gay, straight, bi, humans, furries, etc. Later versions of this game will include castration, penectomy, nullification, biting, and bondage/BDSM. This game will be in first person and I need ideas for more fetishes. If you would like to see how the game looks, images can be found on this thread, https://f95zone.to/threads/game-ideas-penectomy-fetish.66351/#post-4982150. If there is something you specifically want, simply reply to this thread (or the one linked) and I'll do what I can to implement it into the game.
Lastly, I can only work on this project during my free time (which isn't much) so development may be a bit slow.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Next set of updates will be closer towards the end of this month (hopefully). Please respond on here or as a message directly to me if you'd like to be a playtester.

Reactions: warhear and Lovesp

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I have been given a green light to upload my game (when the alpha version is ready). Please keep in mind that a lot of things in this game will still be under development and may take some time to complete. However, I will try to have a working version uploaded around April.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Update: TREX is now fully animated. So, if you've ever wanted to get a BJ by a T-Rex, this game will allow that fantasy for you ;)

Also, a hungry Venom and a hungry Xenomorph can be found in the same room.

rog13

Feb 15, 2019
It's already the end of the month and there is still no update. When will it be released?

Last edited:

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Update: Xenomorph and Venom are now scripted and animated in the game. The game has also been further optimized (frame rate went from 42FPS to 60+FPS). Still working on the rooms for the player to enter (where they can choose what they want to do with who). Next update should be in about 2 weeks. Also, I just my last school assignments, so hopefully, I'll have some more free time to work on this project. Still no update on the Alpha release. I'll continue to try to post updates with this project every week or two. Hopefully, the Alpha will be ready by June or July. If you have any questions, you can message me on here or post here in the threads.
Side Note: I literally, just stopped working on the project before I posted this and saw the last post lol. However, fear not, I will continue to work on this project.

Reactions: romrazello

Kentz1

Nov 16, 2018
Do you plan for the game to be about walking around and enjoying sex/fetishes with anything you want or is there some story / progression to it?

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
No... it's just walking around and enjoying sex/fetishes with anything you want. But also, there's the added bonus of having your junk chopped/bitten/cut off, then after you end the sex/fetish scene, you can do it all over again. This weekend, I'm going to finish up on the Xeno/Venom scene and start working on the rooms. That's the plan anyways.

Reactions: romrazello

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Also... The reason why there is no story is because I hate reading when I'm horny lol.
Fun fact: The reason why this game is called "The Hotel", is because of the song "Hotel California" by the Eagles. It was a brothel and I thought that this game fits that perfectly. Because as the player, you can do what ever you want, but you can't leave, (You can exit the game, but you can't leave the hotel)

Reactions: Lovesp

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Update: These last couple of weeks I've been mainly trying to fix bugs and optimize the performance on gameplay. It's been going a bit slow on my end due to the fact that I'm trying to get everything ready. This is so I can start my Master's of Science degree in Game Design. I'll continue to keep you updated on the progress. Also, Screen shots will be included in the next update (at or near the end of this month).

Reactions: Lovesp