The Hotel (Working Title)

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
how dowload and play
:
:
:

Click on one of these links (I know the first one still works), unzip, and play the executable.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
These are the latest links I have...

:
:
:

Not sure if Files.fm link or GoFile link is still active but the MediaFire link still appears to be working.

--Translation / 翻译 --

这些是我拥有的最新链接...

不确定 Files.fm 链接或 GoFile 链接是否仍处于活动状态,但 MediaFire 链接似乎仍然有效

Reactions: zuoshang

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
I have been part of the layoffs in the game dev community, laid off just last month which is why I haven't been posting anything. It will be a while before I can get back to this project (providing I don't have to sell anything off). I'm hoping I'll land something soon but as of right now, this project is on hold.

zuoshang

Oct 11, 2022
jimmiewalker,帖子:13761926,会员:2281564 said:
这些是我拥有的最新链接...

不确定 Files.fm 链接或 GoFile 链接是否仍然有效,但 MediaFire 链接似乎仍在运行。

--翻译/翻译--

这些是我拥有的最新链接...

不确定 Files.fm 链接或 GoFile 链接是否仍处于活动状态,但 MediaFire 链接似乎仍然有效
[/引用]
非常感谢您的慷慨!祝您生活幸福!

zuoshang

Oct 11, 2022
jimmiewalker,帖子:13761949,会员:2281564 said:
我是游戏开发社区裁员的一部分,上个月刚刚被解雇,这就是为什么我没有发布任何内容。我需要一段时间才能回到这个项目(前提是我不必卖掉任何东西)。我希望我能尽快找到一些东西,但截至目前,这个项目已被搁置。
[/引用]
真是太可惜了!我们需要更多恋物癖题材的作品!这个游戏可能太小众了,但我还是希望继续更新!

Sin Shadow Fox

Apr 3, 2022
I have been part of the layoffs in the game dev community, laid off just last month which is why I haven't been posting anything. It will be a while before I can get back to this project (providing I don't have to sell anything off). I'm hoping I'll land something soon but as of right now, this project is on hold.
Larion Studios or Arrowhead Studios might be a safe haven for you right now.

jimmiewalker

May 1, 2020
Larion Studios or Arrowhead Studios might be a safe haven for you right now.
Problem is, most studios at the moment are looking for AAA game devs with at least 2 or 3 shipped titles. At the moment I don't have any of that. I only have one title that I can't discuss because of stupid NDA requirements, even though the project was shut down.

Sin Shadow Fox

Apr 3, 2022
Problem is, most studios at the moment are looking for AAA game devs with at least 2 or 3 shipped titles. At the moment I don't have any of that. I only have one title that I can't discuss because of stupid NDA requirements, even though the project was shut down.
Do you you have anything to lose?