VN Ren'Py The Moorcock Incident [Dev Thread] - Big Titty Snobbish Girl Slow Corruption

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Glory Hole boobjobs always look weird to me, unless you have some REALLY long member it never looks good. HJ and BJ sure, as well as vaginal and anal. Seen some games like Lewd Knight do that well, where the opposite ends of a toilet stall provide many options, including multiple customers at once.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It's 2d "drawn" art, not 3d rendered, so it's possible to mess with perspective or bend reality itself with some non-euclidean shenanigans.

Boobjobs will, uh, find a way.

In addition, I would like to offer the following important reference material:

dstaley198125

Dec 9, 2018
I understand that there are some people who are not into "le grande boobas", but that's a pretty small percentage of males. Most guys prefer the big norks, myself included. So that's what I'm gonna do.

Also consider that supporting any more than one (or maybe two) sizes will make all the artwork much more time consuming to create (and animate!). The project is already ambitious enough, so that's another reason I don't want to go there.

As an aside: I think the bust size of the Heroine was one of the defining characteristics of the original game. I'm not here to slavishly imitate everything that came before, but I can clearly see that the main character's unfeasibly large tits certainly made for eye catching banner images / sample images, and that is important for the appeal of the game promotional material has to newcomers. Plus, as I said, I like big tits. Yulia Nova is my waifu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards progression head-canon - yeah, it's gonna be something like that.

Part of the appeal is the gradual corruption of the heroine, starting from her initial state of moral purity and no-sex before marriage attitude, and then enjoying (and guiding and encouraging!) her choices as she talks herself into more and more degrading acts "for the greater good". Then couple that moral descent with a self discovery of her inner cumslut whorish nature... oooh, I'm getting all excited again! :p

I'll take this chance to give a quick progress update:
  • I got more than halfway through (4500/7000 lines) the NIF dialogue proofreading and editing, then handed that first tranche over to MrSL and put the rest of that work on pause for a while.
  • Then I spent a few days working on art for TMI (and trying to find a good pipeline for how to do jiggle physics).
  • And then I got a new content drop from my O.G. edit project "Inner Demons" by GrayTShirt which has take a couple of days so far.
I have not stopped working on TMI and will deliver eventually. Obviously these side quests do take up a chunk of my free time, but ultimately it's my time to spend how I choose, and I enjoy continuing to support these projects as I have done for more than a few years. (Plus GrayTShirt bribes me with care packages of snacks. :ROFLMAO:).
Hey osanaiko - are you open to suggestions on the heroine's likeness? Meaning if we have pictures of a girl/link to her videos that we'd like the heroine to resemble, do you want those or would you rather develop her looks on your own?

Reactions: zazazaku

Heavenly6

Oct 3, 2019
I understand that there are some people who are not into "le grande boobas", but that's a pretty small percentage of males. Most guys prefer the big norks, myself included. So that's what I'm gonna do.
Much like Superman i am a fan of both truth and justice. I wonder what his stance is on premium. :unsure:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Well, it never rains but it pours, as the cliche states.

Earlier this week I received another pre-release to proofread, which I have completed over the past two days. The game is Color of My Sound by Gallant Trombe , and the Chapter 3 Part A release is coming out real soon now.

COMS is a **Fantastic** VN game, and if you are into a hard sci-fi anime-ish mystery plot story, then is will be pure dopamine for you, especially considering the gorgeous rendered artwork and an amazing cast of ladies (Mireille best girl!). Strongly recommended you all check it out!

At least it is the weekend now, so I'll be rolling up the sleeves and jumping back into TMI. I'll see what previews I can share by the end of it.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Well, it never rains but it pours, as the cliche states.

Earlier this week I received another pre-release to proofread, which I have completed over the past two days. The game is Color of My Sound by Gallant Trombe , and the Chapter 3 Part A release is coming out real soon now.

COMS is a **Fantastic** VN game, and if you are into a hard sci-fi anime-ish mystery plot story, then is will be pure dopamine for you, especially considering the gorgeous rendered artwork and an amazing cast of ladies (Mireille best girl!). Strongly recommended you all check it out!

At least it is the weekend now, so I'll be rolling up the sleeves and jumping back into TMI. I'll see what previews I can share by the end of it.
Why am I quoted in a thread titled
Big Titty Snobbish Girl?
:LOL:

I didn't know you're working on a game. Congrats and good luck!

• Haha
Reactions: osanaiko