HTML The Road to Adulthood [Development Thread]

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Was this just recently edited…or do people just not read?
:ROFLMAO: I'll answer gently, it seems to me that people don't read a lot even in the topics of games and it's easier for them to write a message than to read the necessary sections.
Not to mention to use the search or search for the answer in the topic itself.

Reactions: divi-dead

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
Hi!
Are you going to put it out on game list here, when it will be ready? Or because of language you think it's not a good idea?
Why don't you put it out on ru-based site pike pleasure island and so on? I mean, there can be lot's of feedback as well.
Once it will be closer to the end, will definitely come to you for a link!

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Hi!
Are you going to put it out on game list here, when it will be ready? Or because of language you think it's not a good idea?
Why don't you put it out on ru-based site pike pleasure island and so on? I mean, there can be lot's of feedback as well.
Once it will be closer to the end, will definitely come to you for a link!
Thank you for the kind words.
To tell the truth, I have just started a new project, which is very interesting to me in terms of implementing my ideas.
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-to-my-demonic-life-development-thread.208957/

I have frozen this project indefinitely, here is a more detailed response from my channel discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not really worried about the translation, then, if desired, my colleague will be able to translate the game into English.

Reactions: DWTD

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
Has anyone had problems with there computer after downloading the game My computer used to be faster but since I dowloaded the game my computer has become slow