Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
NO, he is not. The update will only show more on different angle of chris dick, like they used to. Don't hope so much on sophia and chris lewd interaction or you will get disappointed. To be logical and fair, wait for at least 1.5 years for more proper content.
:unsure:Anna and Chrisa, Sophia is Anna's daughter(y)

Reactions: Isabella69

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Can anyone mention some cheating wife games like perfect marriage or AWAM?
Before and after any update , people do ask this question..even I use to do earlier..you know when the update is all blue balls and people realise like man this is what we were waiting for 3 months and again have to wait for 3 more months....then they ask this question lol ...scroll up in this thread you gonna find alot of suggestions

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Before and after any update , people do ask this question..even I use to do earlier..you know when the update is all blue balls and people realise like man this is what we were waiting for 3 months and again have to wait for 3 more months....then they ask this question lol ...scroll up in this thread you gonna find alot of suggestions
:ROFLMAO:This topic comes back like a boomerang:ROFLMAO::eek:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
:ROFLMAO:This topic comes back like a boomerang:ROFLMAO::eek:
With most then probably going off and playing them suggested games which do have sex in but most tend to lean towards getting you to pretend your wife and daughter(s) are not related to you what so ever so you can fuck them all. These crap scenes then leave those people who asked the question to come back here with there blue balls enlarged yet further still probably now thinking that this game even with no sex in it has a better story and the blue balling part is actually more enjoyable than those games with sex in them. And they then ask when the next update will be released so they can get there next tease fill.

I'm loving this game so far and have yet to find any game, other than maybe "Watching my wife", that comes close to this story wise (in the cheating wife genre and actually most other sex games for that matter I've played) and I can still get by without the actual sex in it though a few naughty nude pics from Anna to Chris would be nice.

(That ramble probably makes no sense but does in my head :LOL:)

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
With most then probably going off and playing them suggested games which do have sex in but most tend to lean towards getting you to pretend your wife and daughter(s) are not related to you what so ever so you can fuck them all. These crap scenes then leave those people who asked the question to come back here with there blue balls enlarged yet further still probably now thinking that this game even with no sex in it has a better story and the blue balling part is actually more enjoyable than those games with sex in them. And they then ask when the next update will be released so they can get there next tease fill.

I'm loving this game so far and have yet to find any game, other than maybe "Watching my wife", that comes close to this story wise (in the cheating wife genre and actually most other sex games for that matter I've played) and I can still get by without the actual sex in it though a few naughty nude pics from Anna to Chris would be nice.

(That ramble probably makes no sense but does in my head :LOL:)
Wife sharing or cuckolding or swinging is not really "coming close" to this. And is also not similar to cheating.
I checked out some of the games mentioned and it's always something with "Swinging" or "Hotwifing" or "Cuckolding", which is completely different!

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Wife sharing or cuckolding or swinging is not really "coming close" to this. And is also not similar to cheating.
I checked out some of the games mentioned and it's always something with "Swinging" or "Hotwifing" or "Cuckolding", which is completely different!
Well, yeah most games have a spectrum where there is a bit of all NTR forms in it. Sometimes you have to just have to go with it.

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes