• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

we51nat0r

Apr 20, 2021
I liked this game and I completely get what the dev was doing but damm it was hard for me to play.....it was like eating a bag of sugar, drinking a pot of coffee, and crushing a six pack......just to random and crazy for me personally....I do hope the dev keeps working though because I do love some of the renders and the characters...Im looking at you Hannah....just pls slow it down for ppl with already fried brains like me :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: sluraplea

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I liked this game and I completely get what the dev was doing but damm it was hard for me to play.....it was like eating a bag of sugar, drinking a pot of coffee, and crushing a six pack......just to random and crazy for me personally....I do hope the dev keeps working though because I do love some of the renders and the characters...Im looking at you Hannah....just pls slow it down for ppl with already fried brains like me :)
Game has been abandoned if you didn't notice the tag, so it's going to slow down a lot. :devilish:

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes