• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No i was not and is it really that much of a big deal? because if it is i can just take down the comment...
Not at all, please don't do it. What I meant is that this thread already knows about that post, and when the dev has been active or inactive.
This site has some rules of its own, ones I don't completely agree with I must say. But you can be sure that when they make a decision, whether right or wrong, they have all the information that any of us players could have.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
news???????
Dev update #31 - Back at it again!

Hello there!

Break time is over, and development is ramping up back again. I know it's been a little long and I apologize for that, but it's going to be smooth sailing from now on.

Teasers next Saturday, stay tuned!

Thank you everyone!

Mundo

Use the search function. Still works.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
The writing is fucking awesome, didn't get this much lol time except for the time playing No More Secret.
Still at early stage and I hope there will be some seriousness with the comedy or it'll become boring.

Edit: now I understand what the problem is, the developer try too hard on the humorous side I mean it's really nice for short time but only to suffer the whole game is really irritating. There is another problem a significant one and that is all the characters are similar I mean all are kind of crazy there is no single character who is serious I mean you cannot really like anyone unless you like crazy people and then you kind of like them all. I think you understand where the problem is. I mean if there are one or two characters were different like someone serious who actually is more responsible. The girl who calls the mc Daddy could have been a more serious person or like the younger sister she could also be more serious and responsible person.
Waste of a great beginning.

BTW the sex scenes(angle), models(boobs) are legendary. Loved it.

Last edited:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I really think the main problem with this game is what makes it so interesting... the craziness! those crazy scenes are what really slow down the whole process, of course I'm not asking them to remove those scenes, I'm just saying this to try to understand why updates take so long.

This is one of my favorite games and I will wait as long as I can, helps that I'm not a supporter :p but really, if we talk about potential this game is one of the best, can't wait for more mom scenes and more of the cutest little sister ever.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
It isn't abandoned - an overzealous Mod jumped the gun.
It's not overzealous. It's a stated rule. If there's been no update on patreon in a set time the thread is flagged as abandoned. It will remain as such until the next release. Activity on here means dick. On patreon there was a very consistent monthly wallpaper poll which stopped dead in october. Didn't even get the wallpaper for the poll either. What was anyone to think?

And not only that but the last post was a month ago stating teasers would be coming soon.... and here we are.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It's not overzealous. It's a stated rule. If there's been no update on patreon in a set time the thread is flagged as abandoned. It will remain as such until the next release. Activity on here means dick. On patreon there was a very consistent monthly wallpaper poll which stopped dead in october. Didn't even get the wallpaper for the poll either. What was anyone to think?

And not only that but the last post was a month ago stating teasers would be coming soon.... and here we are.
He was active on Discord, and his hiatus was announced there, and posted here. But, instead of having a Mod here that takes all information into account, we ended up with Sith dealing only in narrow absolutes.

NoRefund

Dec 14, 2022
He was active on Discord, and his hiatus was announced there, and posted here. But, instead of having a Mod here that takes all information into account, we ended up with Sith dealing only in narrow absolutes.
He may have announced his hiatus on Discord, but he also announced his return to working on the game/posting status and/or updates .... several weeks ago. And then, nothing. All activity on Discord has stopped and users aren't even bothering to prod the Dev for updates anymore.

I'm a fan of this game and would love to see it continued, but as things stand now, I am afraid it is as dead as a door nail.

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
So "On Hold" would be a better tag?

Reactions: OG_TRX

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Given the last update was just over 6 months ago, and I play plenty of VNs with longer development cycles, at the time the tag was applied, not even "on hold" would have been accurate. He was taking time off for Christmas, for God's sake.
I mean.... yeah but his last update was the end of October so it's less he took Christmas off but more he took Diwali, Halloween, Veterans day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Groundhogs Day, Valentines Day, the Superbowl, Black History Month and Pancake Day off whilst still giving no indication he's not still on holiday.

I'm sure you do play games with a longer development cycle than that, but the difference here is communication. If the dev posts anything on patreon, even a picture of their nuts, the thread won't be tagged with anything, no matter when the last release was. If you're going "on hold" you kinda need to tell people that otherwise there's no distinction between a genuine pause and an abandonment.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Given the last update was just over 6 months ago, and I play plenty of VNs with longer development cycles, at the time the tag was applied, not even "on hold" would have been accurate. He was taking time off for Christmas, for God's sake.
While I appreciate your willingness to die on this hill, it seems a bit overly optimistic.
Wouldn't be the first time a Dev has dumped a game on Steam and rode off into the sunset with all that sweet cash.
I'm definitely hoping I'm wrong, but I think it's a bit more likely that you are. :cry:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Since when Christmas start in October and go until February/march?
Also, he just simply stopped of comunicate in all platforms in October last year. He didn’t make any post saying he was taking a break in that time, he simply vanished. Three months passed, thread got the abandoned tag per site rules and only AFTER the tag be added he appeared again to say the game is not abandoned and gave this excuse he was taking a break. But also per site rules, once the tag is added, it’s only removed when a new GAME UPDATE with new content is released. So, the tag in this game follow correctly all the rules of the site regards the abandoned tag.
Wanna defend the dev and believe in anything he say? Fine, it’s your right. But don’t try spread misinformation and gaslight people in think the tag weren’t deserved and weren’t respect the site rules. It is deserved and it’s according site rules.

4.30 star(s) 203 Votes