Collection Video Amazonium Collection [2024-05-01] [Amazonium3D]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Shinshiro

Sep 23, 2019
In addition, depends on the artist. If you called Miro, 2-minute render can take up to a few years minimum.
Still waiting on the next Bloodlust entry, huh? Yeah, me too. I'd like to get my hand on Cerene's model, though. Maybe if I start doing image sets myself, he'll let me use her?

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
I hate myself for being so degenerate that I'm waiting in anticipation to see some big dick futa action
Bro, if you check out what's going on in other big futa threads, you'll feel like a model citizen. Speaking of which, I hope they DO NOT reevaluate their idea of short. Let's keep shorts at 2mins and longs at, say, 1hr? Seems reasonable for my model citizen standards.

csnzone

Jul 15, 2018
Bro, if you check out what's going on in other big futa threads, you'll feel like a model citizen. Speaking of which, I hope they DO NOT reevaluate their idea of short. Let's keep shorts at 2mins and longs at, say, 1hr? Seems reasonable for my model citizen standards.
True, could be worse. Could be the big fart debate of 2024 that's happening in the Nyl thread

Makima.

Nov 24, 2021

What are inlaws for if not helping you out in times of desperate need? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Render time wasn't that bad and surprisingly only 2 issues I had to fix while rendering this one. Still getting used to doing sound myself, but I think I did alright for this one, decent amount of elements I had to pay attention to. Should get better with time as my sound gallery grows.

A fun little idea/detail I had but ultimately decided to not include due to more feature creep, was to have an outro to show Superman in space having some good ol' space orgy with some alien girls...

Michael69

Aug 1, 2019
Pent Up

What are inlaws for if not helping you out in times of desperate need? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Render time wasn't that bad and surprisingly only 2 issues I had to fix while rendering this one. Still getting used to doing sound myself, but I think I did alright for this one, decent amount of elements I had to pay attention to. Should get better with time as my sound gallery grows.

A fun little idea/detail I had but ultimately decided to not include due to more feature creep, was to have an outro to show Superman in space having some good ol' space orgy with some alien girls...
I love Wonder Woman, I wish there were more people working with her, I train every day to have her as big as her, thanks bro.

secretm780

Jun 7, 2020
Pent Up

This is probably too much to ask for knowing Patreon, but it would’ve been amazing if there was some interaction between Wonder Woman and Hippolyta, not full on incest but at least some interaction, I don’t know maybe their dicks touch at the end or something. Still, if it has Wonder Woman it’s good enough for me

davreq

Jul 5, 2021
Pent Up

It's a excellent job, please more projects like this one

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZiipEK

jtemper

Apr 9, 2024
To me, it's a toss-up between him and Nyl with Radroach right behind when it comes to this style of animation. And I believe he'll be at the top soon as he doesn't have the other two's shortcomings (more interest in animation than sex and low productivity (Nyl) and a slight lack of variation in Rad's case although he is getting better at that too)

Last edited:

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
I think giant futa has its place, but I agree I would like to see more diversity in that regard.
And it's not always true that the top animators focus on what people want to see. Nyl for example has said he doesn't take into consideration what people want and just makes whatever he wants to make. I think its more people are drawn to their talent and skill rather while having similar tastes than the artists actively pandering.

Reactions: Sdrs141

fyfemmmm

Oct 15, 2020
Will Come only Sex loop scene?
Pent Up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover
Sep 15, 2019
This is probably too much to ask for knowing Patreon, but it would’ve been amazing if there was some interaction between Wonder Woman and Hippolyta, not full on incest but at least some interaction, I don’t know maybe their dicks touch at the end or something. Still, if it has Wonder Woman it’s good enough for me
He did say he'd like to do it but since patreon doesn't allow incest stuff, sadly we won't get it. Them rubbing their dicks together in that last shot would've been amazing.

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
He did say he'd like to do it but since patreon doesn't allow incest stuff, sadly we won't get it. Them rubbing their dicks together in that last shot would've been amazing.
Wonder how Nyl gets away with then. :unsure:
For example this animation: https://f95zone.to/threads/nyl-collection-2024-05-01-nyl2.46099/post-13348186
There is another with them two together, but I guess it's fine as long as there is no penetration?
Hopefully Amazonium explores the idea of it a little bit more, because I agree with you, them interacting with each other would make for some great animations.

Reactions: secretm780
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes