• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Any ryona sandbox games?

Hibiibin

Mar 19, 2020
I only know of Lona RPG but then you're the female victim, good luck to your hunt though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So, a ryona game where I can hit a woman wherever I want, or whatnot.
Unrelated but when you put it like that I am honestly surprised someone hasn't made "Domestic violence Simulator" or a game where you just slap the shit out of your wife or girlfriend. I am honestly surprised I haven't seen a game like that yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Fred321
Nov 9, 2022
Unrelated but when you put it like that I am honestly surprised someone hasn't made "Domestic violence Simulator" or a game where you just slap the shit out of your wife or girlfriend. I am honestly surprised I haven't seen a game like that yet.
Did you mean "Reverse Ryona?" Because it kinda sounds like you guys mean Reverse Ryona...

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
i dunno i am girl but i write book and it involve female warrior vs mostly men and rarely women and demons and other creatures and i looked for some ryona games to get inspiration to certain combat scenes (sexually scary i would like to call it ) like having your nipple grabbed in combat and twisted unable to free yourself from the grip or other similar stuff but i cant find many only ones i found was in here but the link is removed and op is gone