Seeking Black impregnation / black breeding / QOS / Interracial Sissy games / BNWO themes?

Reeny

May 2, 2019
Any games that include these genres that you'd recommend? I am aware of Jobeo's games, Cuck Simulator and resort. But they're all too short, incomplete, abandoned or didn't reach that point yet. Are there any games that focus on any of these aspects that I may have missed that you'd recommend?

Reeny

May 2, 2019
Here's an extensive list, most are not great but GGGB and ORS are good. The only one I've played where you can actually play as a QoS with tattoo and all is Cupid's Way, which is decent I guess.
The list is a bit overwhelming and not really clear. When it says NTR path does that mean playing as a white dude getting cucked or playing as a cheating wife?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
The list is a bit overwhelming and not really clear. When it says NTR path does that mean playing as a white dude getting cucked or playing as a cheating wife?
At a quick glance, it can mean either. I don't think the list distinguishes between perspectives.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Anything you'd recommend there that you played?
I haven't played almost any of the VN ones, and the rest, apart from the ones I mentioned before, I felt most were garbage, and the more they focused on BBC, the worse they were written (Jobeo being one of the worst offenders). I guess The Tyrant stands out because Tyrone (can't even remember if that's really his name) can fuck mom, sis and LI, which is not that common. Alansya Chronicles isn't bad, but the BBC stuff is a small part of the game.

Reactions: Reeny

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
I could clarify it if that would help, need to add more games to it.

Reeny

May 2, 2019
I could clarify it if that would help, need to add more games to it.
That would really be great. If you couldadd tags like

Male/Female protagonist - BBC dating
Male/Female Protag - BBC scenes
Male/Female Protag - BBC cucking
Male/Female Protag - Black pregnancy
Male/Female Protag - BBC Focus (For games where there's explicit focus on fucking a black dude, BNWO mentions, black supremacy or other extremes like tattoos)

I'd add Girl life. There's several black scenes there and some QOS tats you can put but they don't have major impact. SQ cruise has sissification and black focus. Maybe emphasize which games have explicit raceplay.

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
That would really be great. If you couldadd tags like

Male/Female protagonist - BBC dating
Male/Female Protag - BBC scenes
Male/Female Protag - BBC cucking
Male/Female Protag - Black pregnancy
Male/Female Protag - BBC Focus (For games where there's explicit focus on fucking a black dude, BNWO mentions, black supremacy or other extremes like tattoos)

I'd add Girl life. There's several black scenes there and some QOS tats you can put but they don't have major impact. SQ cruise has sissification and black focus. Maybe emphasize which games have explicit raceplay.
Ah okay should I do the same thing with NTR routes?

Reactions: Reeny

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Maybe emphasize which games have explicit raceplay.
Yeah. Some games like In Her Own Hands, the guy just happens to be black and the IR aspect is pretty toned-down. Whereas in others the BBC stuff is much more pronounced. Making that distinction in the list would be helpful, though I realize there's no clear line between them.

Reeny

May 2, 2019
Yeah. Some games like In Her Own Hands, the guy just happens to be black and the IR aspect is pretty toned-down. Whereas in others the BBC stuff is much more pronounced. Making that distinction in the list would be helpful, though I realize there's no clear line between them.
Yeah but you'd have to play a lot of games for that. HTML games in my experience this far go much further into it than others. Secretary is good.