• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Is there like a complete main story line that starts from when she was still a virgin? 'cause I think that even from the earliest video I saw, it was like she has being dealing with this shenanigans for a long while.
For video, the answer is no
but the asmr, There is. In asmr Akiha will tell a story of her first time with pe teacher and head master and other experience.
Sadly I wish the asmr is more of her story at that time more than she just telling the story cause I feel it ruin the asmr experience (since you can rarely hear when she moan or when they "moving" due to most of the time it just she telling the story)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taurom

pakkket

Sep 18, 2022
Guys
Could someone share english subtitles for all Blendy videos? Or suggest where to find them?
I looked for them in this thread, but only found subtitles for ASMR and two videos "Tono Akiha - BJ Under Desk" and "Tono Akiha - Love Hotel". Maybe I'm blind, I don't know. Found here only a link with korean subtitles.

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Guys
Could someone share english subtitles for all Blendy videos? Or suggest where to find them?
I looked for them in this thread, but only found subtitles for ASMR and two videos "Tono Akiha - BJ Under Desk" and "Tono Akiha - Love Hotel". Maybe I'm blind, I don't know. Found here only a link with korean subtitles.

Dsay

Oct 6, 2017
on the translation topic side of things, can someone translate the tanned versions or at least put the translations on to them?