• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Guys, I can't find the last full video (high quality version), it's not included in the list. The girl was dragged down the stairs by the physical education teacher in the school corridor and raped, and then went to the toilet. If you kind people could help share it with me, I would be very grateful.

Dec 3, 2021
Guys, I can't find the last full video (high quality version), it's not included in the list. The girl was dragged down the stairs by the physical education teacher in the school corridor and raped, and then went to the toilet. If you kind people could help share it with me, I would be very grateful.
Here you go.
I will leave it here for a few days if someone else need it.
Just a warning that this file doesent have original filename.
2x encoded using base 64 encode
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlpwYkdVdlRtVktlV2hLUWtNalRrWkZYMFExYTJkMWFqUlliSGRaUVdzdFRrSmlMWFZ0VjNWM2JWSktTa2c0U1dwSFV6VlBXa2RPYXc9PQ==

Last edited:

atd520

Feb 17, 2022
Here you go.
I will leave it here for a few days if someone else need it.
Just a warning that this file doesent have original filename.
2x encoded using base 64 encode
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlpwYkdVdlRtVktlV2hLUWtNalRrWkZYMFExYTJkMWFqUlliSGRaUVdzdFRrSmlMWFZ0VjNWM2JWSktTa2c0U1dwSFV6VlBXa2RPYXc9PQ==
Well, he worked like magic and I got the magic wand, thank you.

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
I love people comparing Blendy to Vicineko and how they’re similar because of how far fetched it is. Other than taking long on releases both artists aren't even close to being alike. All of Blendys WIPs are free for everyone to see. He can’t really “milk” it because it’s free already. Also Blendy approaches his releases with the “it’s done when it’s done” and never really giving himself a set limit to release his work. Vici pretty much shot himself in the foot once he said he was on the home stretch, then saying it would release within the week, and then the week turned into multiple weeks. Blendy can’t get the Vici “milking” treatment because other than his full release everything is free.

Dec 3, 2021
Guys dont drag Vicineko thread here.

Blendy will finish his work and we will watch it.
When?
Doesent matter.
All i need from him is to make best possible videos so we can enjoy them.
And there will be no impatient people on this thread cuz Blendy dont give a rats ass about our needs.
He is finished when he wants.

Only problem about Vicineko is he promised timetable, and cuz of that people are filling his thread every damn day about nothing but blame.
Impatient sad ass bunch if you ask me.

Now forget about Vicineko and post some new WIP from Blendy new work if he has any please.

miomioxxx

Aug 1, 2022
We'll be lucky if Blendy's new album is released this year.
He is more interested in expressing his opinions on the world like a critic on Twitter than in creating new works. He is also into playing games, so the release might be next year.

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
Might be more since I don't think he mention anything about voice record yet as far as I am aware
though his work not full voice dialogue so it might not take long
I think he might already have it on hand. Maybe not fully but atleast some of it. He’s never said when the animations get voiced but for very few of his WIPs of his videos (not just this new one) has the audio already recorded. I believe he may have them recorded as he goes or animates around the recording rather than the other way around. It is curious how he does things.

Last edited:

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Seem like blendy might already start having new idea
He seem to want making Akiha in swimsuit this time

but he still need to figure out the setting/story since it a bit weird to Akiha (since her character she won't join any club due to want to go home as soon as possible to meet her brother)
Seem like blendy also don't want to use blackmailed scenario cause it will be the same and if it physical relationship it will lose the feeling of "Get a chance to touch akiha, so lucky"

Blendy seem to consider making new timeline where Akiha still virgin and I think Shiki joining swimming club which make Akiha also join. And advisor sexual harassment her and Shiki know but both hold back cause tournament is very soon

This is what I get from google translate
ps: I am surprised blendy actually care about setting this much since if it actual lore I pretty sure either all male that touch will get kill by her (she have vampire power to create fire) or use power of money to buy the whole school and force all these people to get kick out
Anyway next work can already be looking forward I guess

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Seem like blendy might already start having new idea
He seem to want making Akiha in swimsuit this time

but he still need to figure out the setting/story since it a bit weird to Akiha (since her character she won't join any club due to want to go home as soon as possible to meet her brother)
Seem like blendy also don't want to use blackmailed scenario cause it will be the same and if it physical relationship it will lose the feeling of "Get a chance to touch akiha, so lucky"

Blendy seem to consider making new timeline where Akiha still virgin and I think Shiki joining swimming club which make Akiha also join. And advisor sexual harassment her and Shiki know but both hold back cause tournament is very soon

This is what I get from google translate
ps: I am surprised blendy actually care about setting this much since if it actual lore I pretty sure either all male that touch will get kill by her (she have vampire power to create fire) or use power of money to buy the whole school and force all these people to get kick out
Anyway next work can already be looking forward I guess
Is there like a complete main story line that starts from when she was still a virgin? 'cause I think that even from the earliest video I saw, it was like she has being dealing with this shenanigans for a long while.