Ren'Py Breaking the Friend Zone [v0.1.3] [Mighty Ducks Studio's]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Prime example of a bad sandbox game. There's barely any content, and what's there is hidden behind specific day or daytimes, bugs are all over the place, save continuity is for shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Gosamr

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Breaking the Friend Zone [v0.1.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 127mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this was short update, meet kat in front of her house and hear about her troubles and have bit chat with fatty and shrink and nothing else until weekend with some "quality" time with mommy and sister and then kat again and then next morning kat again chat and then nothing (i assume end of content).

zach isn't that bad looking but this (and what followed after scrshot).

screenshot0001.png

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Are we meant to start fresh, or is this just that buggy? I noticed the notebook didn't change either if that's supposed to be a task list as I thought.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are we meant to start fresh, or is this just that buggy? I noticed the notebook didn't change either if that's supposed to be a task list as I thought.
there are no important tasks so no notes or dev "forgot" to update it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Not sure what the Dev wants to tell - but the MC is not a perv for looking at a girl in the train who decided not to wear underwear, so where does she get off hitting him, man these stories are so stupid, maybe the dev needs real life experience before making up such a ridiculous story, Bye

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Definitely needs a spell check. Terrible mistakes, just seeing how "therapy" can be so mangled as "teraphy"!!!

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Hmmm... I like a lot of these "college style" games but with the dev having zero patrons, i've gotta admit, it's not looking like this will get anywhere. :unsure:

It's a shame really - as the renders for the females all look pretty good... I'd like to see them all being fucked though! LOL!!!

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes