• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Surprised it got leaked so fast. I would assume it would take a month or two. Well, giving it a proper ending would be great not like what was originally planned a rushed and incomplete ending but why add mini game. Most people who play VN is for the story & smut not mini games. Keep mini games for actual games not VN unless it have to do with the story element. I concur that the story is quite messed up to plug but then again i can be wrong. The new team seems to be confident they can do it. Renders of this game is great but everything else is meh. Literally "Hot Mess".
I am just here for the cringe. Renders are nice, but the mc is an unlikeable sissy who rapes the women around him and you are supposed to feel sorry for him somehow? Also, he keeps making things worse and the family are just along for the ride, like stockholm syndrome victims, but in a lame way.
Patreon rules is making all the game into same old story ... removing all the "non standard" elements in story and fitting everything to certain shoe box acceptable criteria. The AVN industry will probably goes south if they continue on this crusade.
Patreon wants to destroy lewd content, so they will keep tightening the screws with their tos changes and rules. Devs need to spit the patreon titty out, the milk has soured and it's time to move on to subscribestar or other alternative platforms.

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
So please tell me how to play this game from start. I should download phase 1 and both phase 2 or all updates includes in phase 2 ep 10 ?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So please tell me how to play this game from start. I should download phase 1 and both phase 2 or all updates includes in phase 2 ep 10 ?
Phase 1 is the first chapter more or less, you can define relationships, so no patch needed.

Phase 2 v0.9 is chapter 2 more or less, also is the last version the patch in the OP works with.

Phase 2 Episode 10 is the same as above (v0.9) but adds

The update size is not big and it focuses on Margarie's bright path if you choose not to have sex with her in the previous update.
You can just do the first 2, or go to the third one and skip the second one (if you don't want the content the patch changes), then maybe by the time you get done the "merged" version will be out, which combines them in to one big package. Still won't change the fact about the patch situation if you want "that" content.

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
CREATOR NEED TO LEAVE PATREON!!!

Guys I am making a new website please support me at supportme.com

NAH I DO TRUST NEW SITE WITH MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION
we only have one website? and I said that players should leave the support of games on patreon, I personally will never support games there again and will not buy games released there on Steam

• Sad
Reactions: Moosica

leo dicaprio

Apr 19, 2024
Why you hate steam? :D

I have no complaints about steam, I have complaints about another platform, and given their new and new rules, I would not be surprised that they add that there would be a mandatory scene in AVN where a man has a strap-on, so I just do not want to encourage this platform and work on it in any way :D

and the developers will rush to redo the games, according to the new rules, although I supported something completely different ;)

I do not believe that the game will exist in that form until the end of development, we already have an example here, for example, when people supported a slightly different game, but got cutouts ;)

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Phase 1 is the first chapter more or less, you can define relationships, so no patch needed.

Phase 2 v0.9 is chapter 2 more or less, also is the last version the patch in the OP works with.

Phase 2 Episode 10 is the same as above (v0.9) but adds

You can just do the first 2, or go to the third one and skip the second one (if you don't want the content the patch changes), then maybe by the time you get done the "merged" version will be out, which combines them in to one big package. Still won't change the fact about the patch situation if you want "that" content.
TYVM for this clarification!

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Bright Lord Phase 2 EP10
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

Download links : Mega ;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose the next game on list
Mod updated

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nulldev

Neio69

May 9, 2023
is it true that this game devs are not enjoying their time on this project and they are about to drop it?

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes