4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

vans831

Jul 25, 2022
In Chinese cultivation novels, it's common to emphasize the dominance of the strong and to divide society based on cultivation levels, with those below the strong being considered as ants, subjected to lawlessness, where might makes right. When weaker individuals are mistreated by the powerful, or when they pillage and exploit others' wives and daughters for their cultivation(爐鼎), or even chase them across great distances to kill them, it's depicted as routine. This theme is prevalent in top-tier novels like "Perfect World完美世界", "Mortal Cultivation Chronicles凡人修仙傳", "Against the Gods仙逆", "Douluo Dalu斗羅大陸", and others. To avoid scenarios of infidelity and betrayal (NTR), players are encouraged to strive for strength and defy the odds, rising against the current.
Suggesting that authors consider adding related dialogue options is a great idea, as it would better showcase the cruelty of the cultivation world while also addressing the dialogue in the scene where the protagonist's female fellow disciple is being chased by members of the Soul Clan.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Great story.. We all know that the Chaos DAO is the most powerful but their is a severe lack of knowledge on how to cultivate the Chaos DAO. Those who figure it out get to be very very powerful and most likely why the knowledge is so well guarded. Since the founder of the Sect was one than most likely there is hidden knowledge that only one with the Chaos DAO will be able to open up and access later.

Feb 25, 2022
SFW Render #1
Patreon post image-1.png
Liana's Tennis Session

My first attempt to make a render only using StudioNeov2 ( Honey Select 2 Studio ).

If there is anything you want me to improve, please let me know.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes