4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... Most of those things aren't things. Causative-Passive is a thing in Japanese grammar, but to my knowledge it has no application in meaning to NTR. All the others after that, are neither :D
This is written by someone who, uh, doesn't know what they're talking about in terms of the language... and strikes me as the kind of stuff similar to the ABCDEFG...dere plague on a lot of the AI Chatbot apps. I mean, there are probably -dere archetypes I don't know of, but (insert Japanese word for character theme)-dere isn't it chief.
(although that last part is just an opinion on the amount of change to language that's necessary.)

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Hi Dev. First of all, it's great that you listened to us and change your visual novel to ren'py. Second, I really like your game and think it has potential. About the lesbian stuff that people talked about, while I still think you should make the visual the way you like, I somewhat think that you want to add hot scene in the first release, that's why i feel the 2 first scenes are forced. If it's truth, then I will tell you that don't rush, a good premises will keep the player stay and wait for more. You can also promote your work on other forum, to attract more player, and I recommend Adult Visual Reddit. Anyway, good luck to you and hope your visual novel get more pay player
Eh, I'd still argue for something in the first release even if not a full blown h-scene-- I tend to call it a 'warning shot', because a lot of the ero-VNs, even professional-level ones like Grisaia no Kajitsu or whatnot tend to have one scene earlier on than all the others, that kinda loudly announces, "this game has tiddies!". (in the above case of Grisaia, Suou Amane is found topless in the MC's room, the only prevalent nudity until the near the climax of each individual character's route.)

If nothing else, it'll let the players see how you approach bodies, in terms of physics and texture. Honey Select tends to promote implant-like physics, and a lot of HS artists tend to give their girls tiny nipples even on huge boobs. Neither of which are entirely dealbreakers for me... (in fact my favorite on the site, Eternum, suffers from this. But then again the art is astounding even with that small hiccup.)

But starting with voyeurism isn't uncommon. Though if it's between (even future) love interests, it can leave a bad taste for some people.

Reactions: Rockero_69

Gilber_bestram@176

Oct 23, 2022
Eh, I'd still argue for something in the first release even if not a full blown h-scene-- I tend to call it a 'warning shot', because a lot of the ero-VNs, even professional-level ones like Grisaia no Kajitsu or whatnot tend to have one scene earlier on than all the others, that kinda loudly announces, "this game has tiddies!". (in the above case of Grisaia, Suou Amane is found topless in the MC's room, the only prevalent nudity until the near the climax of each individual character's route.)

If nothing else, it'll let the players see how you approach bodies, in terms of physics and texture. Honey Select tends to promote implant-like physics, and a lot of HS artists tend to give their girls tiny nipples even on huge boobs. Neither of which are entirely dealbreakers for me... (in fact my favorite on the site, Eternum, suffers from this. But then again the art is astounding even with that small hiccup.)

But starting with voyeurism isn't uncommon. Though if it's between (even future) love interests, it can leave a bad taste for some people.
I see your point. If it's not too much work, maybe the dev can tone down the scene a bit, like only keeping the fondling part. He also say he will let player has their choice too choose the scene he want to see iirc

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
God the proofreader in me wants to go through this so bad, but I have Kthu's game to work on and I'll be out of town for a few days...

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
God the proofreader in me wants to go through this so bad, but I have Kthu's game to work on and I'll be out of town for a few days...
From what I have seen, until I couldn't take it anymore, proofreading may not be enough. It seems like the writing has issues beyond just translation.

Reactions: LordSinner

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finally have time to try the game and see it changes from unreal to renpy, is the development all continue to use renpy from this update? Should I play the unreal version first as there are something lacking due to the importation?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
you should get an editor/proofreader
+1

Almost every sentence has one or more obvious grammatical errors. I can't even get into the game, because my suspension of disbelief is constantly tripping over the dialogue. This is in dire need of a native English speaking proofreader and/or editor.

Reactions: battali0n

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
+1

Almost every sentence has one or more obvious grammatical errors. I can't even get into the game, because my suspension of disbelief is constantly tripping over the dialogue. This is in dire need of a native English speaking proofreader and/or editor.
One that doesn't have syntax and grammar like a Shakespearean encyclopedia that studied too much foreign language. Or else I'd apply :p

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
One that doesn't have syntax and grammar like a Shakespearean encyclopedia that studied too much foreign language. Or else I'd apply :p
I'm getting my quota of faux ye olde English right now playing through Dragon's Dogma II.

I've heard ne'er so many times already... :p

• Haha
Reactions: AMRFTY

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrossRealms-0.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finished current update, I can say it has great potential.;)
The chinese classic music and how the story go make me have lots of deja vu: A normal boy who travel into isekai and join a sect, everyone in that world see he is just a waste since he cannot train his ability. But suddenly he finds out his secret identity, get helped by some mysterious old man, beautiful woman(later wife) or spirit beasts(maybe turn into human form and become wife later) and unlock his power to become the most powerful one, the girls around him started to get interested in him, become one of his wife and he finally form a big harem. Are you a big fans of the chinese novel that is about wuxia/xianxia or are you even a chinese? Just thought I am reading some of them or even playing games on the chinese novel game website called orange light! 所以有中文版遊戲嗎? :ROFLMAO:

The model and animate are great, I like how the ornaments(especially the one that yua and elina wear on their head), chinese classic style music, buliding style and character's dress style combine, it really suits in a xianxia world well, which make people more enjoy about it. However I think there are still some rooms for improvement.

First, it is not a good option for either game or novel to tell all the knowledge of that world to the player in the first release, the best way to do it is to release a small amount each time while the plot is going forward. The gate part which explained by aetherius is ok but I think the qi part is a bit too much, better to divide the level of qi and how it works into two part then introduce it to mc by elina and serena's class or even talk about it in the next update. Also, the qi level can be simplified into just level and no gate level needed, telling both qi and gate level is a bit too detail and cumbersome.

Second, sometimes there are weird lighting and the texture are vague, the most obvious one is the dragon form of aetherius while mc meeting him at the gate, it is not well when you put the detail and vague texture together. Also, the cut scene to other scene is kind of sudden, maybe there is some effect needed in order to make it move smoothly?

Third, is it a bit too many Li in this game? We player of course want as many Li as possible, but it is not good for the developer to handle if it is his first project, the characters may not describe well enough and become flat as there are too many Li but not enough time, which will affect the player to less enjoy towards the story.

Speaking of the girls, yua is the best! She is so cute when she is shy and hugged by mc under the pavilion! The hair color of her which is mix with a little blue with black is more beautiful than all black and the blue scarf suit her well. Moreover, Elina is great too! Gentle character, white hair and big boob is the best combination(hope she has great ass too)! Can't wait to turn your master into your own waifu! As in chinese culture your master and his/her partner will consider as your second parent, so making her become mc's waifu is also known as another kind of incest! Maybe incest tag needed?:p

May I ask will there be any incest or pregnancy content in the future? I am sure it will be more spicy to the story! And what about catfight between Lis? Currently we can see yua and serena(the always blue and red) have argument towards mc, will something like it be more in the future updates? Love to see how the Li getting jealously and angry when the other Li getting hands on mc and trying to fight each other back by tricks, words or even violence in order to get mc's love~:love:

By my knowledge of chinese novel, jake must be arrived much earlier than mc to this world and become his greatest enemy, like being an important character in the soul order, just mark my word and see in the future updates.:cool:

How come aetherius and elina can meet mc's mom 200 year ago when elina is only going to turn 109 year old? It doesn't make any sense!:LOL:

DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback.

May I ask will there be any incest or pregnancy content in the future?
I don't have plan for incest but if considering your Master as your waifu equates to incest, then yes :)
I do have plan for pregnancy but it is not final yet.

And what about catfight between Lis?
There will be more, not everyone is okay with the harem thing. This is a cultivation world so prepare for some physical fight between LIs.

How come aetherius and elina can meet mc's mom 200 year ago when elina is only going to turn 109 year old? It doesn't make any sense!:LOL:
;)Chapter II~~

w123t4

May 26, 2019
There will be more, not everyone is okay with the harem thing. This is a cultivation world so prepare for some physical fight between LIs.
Funny Gifs.gif
The scene that I most want to see is not just only how great the catfight is but also on how the Lis figure out mc having relationship with other Li behind their back. Imagining the Lis have suspicion then finally find out there are other Li like mc and point their fingers saying "No way! You too?!" towards each other like the spiderman meme, then put their wrath towards mc as he is just playing like a player, that will be hilarious.:ROFLMAO:
1689144962762.png
But there will be harem end possible, right? A cultivation novel without a harem is losing its soul~:(
Speaking of harem, which type of harem are you talking about? The type that mc can interact with different girls but finally need to choose only one or the type that mc can have all the girls in the ending?:unsure:
Btw, is reily and the soul weaver also the Li too? Since they look like special other than normal npc characters but they are not showing themselves in the character menu yet. For reily I am quite sure it has high probability but I am not sure about the soul weaver. Normally there will be one or more than one Li that are enemy of mc and finally become his waifu in cultivaton novel, just not sure about the soul weaver since usually the waifu will have a more higher class in the enemie's sect.:unsure:

Reactions: User_3202617
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes