rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Again, my list:
What's the point of Christmas? no one dressing up as foxy devils or naughty witches.
Will take care of them, thank you for the help.

Here you go:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: c3p0

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
If there's anyone who thinks they may be interested in joining our team and helping out, please let us know - we're looking for a helping hand. The last few months I've had a bunch of IRL stuff take me away and bitsybobs3 and yilkin have basically carried this entire project. Between them, they've made something crazy like 19,000 torrents. In short, we just need a little help to take the edge off.
Even 20-30 minutes a day can make a sizable dent in queues. You don't need to make torrents on your own PC or anything like that, we handle all the infrastructure and tools.

If you're interested and have questions you can drop us a message here, or DM me, or reach out on .

What's in it for you? Well I'll be honest, not a whole lot. We're doing this, or at least I am - I can't speak for the guys - because we like doing it. We've gotten a bunch of positive feedback through the years from developers and users alike and the staff here at F95Zone still tolerate us. We're not perfect but then again, nothing is. I do like to think we're a net positive for the community though so if you think that's something you might be interested in - hit us up :)

chamb0

Feb 2, 2023
I am interested, not sure what to include in my reply....
graduated from wustl.edu engineering school i am retired
so i should have time to do something for your site.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I am interested, not sure what to include in my reply....
graduated from wustl.edu engineering school i am retired
so i should have time to do something for your site.
Hey chamb0, would you be willing to join our and make a ticket in so we can chat?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just want to point out that this file is incorrect.

Names are okay, but the packaged rar file is a unity game where as the actual game it's supposed to be is a Renpy game.

Reactions: yilkin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Just want to point out that this file is incorrect.

Names are okay, but the packaged rar file is a unity game where as the actual game it's supposed to be is a Renpy game.
Appreciate the mention, replaced with right files.

chamb0

Feb 2, 2023
okay.
I did the thing. not sure i have many ideas to improve things.
just have a little extra time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
As usual, your elf-like diligence is appreciated. o/
Will edit post with links once they're up. edit: All up!

• Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
Would gladly to help seeding dying torrent, hit me up if you got any title to download. But of course I need at least 1 seeders. :LOL:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Would gladly to help seeding dying torrent, hit me up if you got any title to download. But of course I need at least 1 seeders. :LOL:
A couple of the guys responded to you in discord, but just in case:
All our torrents (and the amount of seeders for each) can be found here , and you can sort them by seeder count.
Alternately, new torrents can always be . If you're looking to download and seed large quantities of torrents, we have some scripts available to help with auto downloading.
All-around, we appreciate the interest in helping us seed!

Reactions: Obiyo