5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
novologo2 (2) (1).png

Overview:
Your choices will guide the MC through a labyrinth of challenges, mysteries, and hidden truths. Navigate the delicate balance of forging new bonds and unraveling the enigmatic secrets that lie within the university's walls. But tread carefully, for each decision could lead you down a path of darkness or light, shaping his destiny in unforeseeable ways. Will you steer him towards redemption and altruism, or will the allure of darker choices change the course of his journey?

Trailer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: Tatami Visual -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6
Language: English
Genre:

Planned content:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -
Android:

screenshot0263.jpg EAGWeO.jpg screenshot0249.jpg A1nV2m.gif vT426D.gif BmKSop.jpg screenshot0265.jpg screenshot0186 (4).jpg screenshot0248.jpg screenshot0186 (3).jpg screenshot0250.jpg screenshot0262.jpg screenshot0254.jpg screenshot0256.jpg screenshot0197.png screenshot0196.png screenshot0247.jpg screenshot0260.jpg zJu7Nd.jpg

Last edited:

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
It's missing a 2DCG tag, but I've already requested. :)
The game contains a mix of mostly hand drawn art but also has it's fair share of AI art.

Reactions: Lophora

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HopeSymphonyOfTomorrow-0.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tatami Visual

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
HopeSymphonyOfTomorrow-0.1.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Probably the first AI CG game where it looks like the creator actually put the effort in instead of just pasting the first result that came out of the generator.

I'll definitely keep my eye on this.
Definitely not the first but they're exceedingly rare. Still, if you filter for `ai cg` tag and sort it adequately (i.e. not by "recent"), there are at least two whole pages are still worth checking out. (Partly because using AI like a microwave means it'll not gain enough likes and positive reviews when sorting filters are used, one of the few tags where using "recent" sorting algorithm is an outright bad idea).

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
AI CG's are getting better... except for that last one! What the hell is this guy!? lol
View attachment 3361238
:ROFLMAO:
That's Nobuhiro!
As I mentioned the game has a a lot of hand drawned CG/art. There is AI but for the most part is still the lesser part. The original characters were all hand drawn but got revamped with AI to look more up to date. The uniforms each character wear are not AI for example. The chibi art are not AI nor some of the CGs either, nor the backgrounds. Nobuhiro looks like that intentionally :LOL:

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I hate it that the word university is used every 10 lines when this is so obviously a high school. The developer either uses university to get away from age concerns or he actually meant to make a university and has no idea about them. Anyway it's annoying.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
I hate it that the word university is used every 10 lines when this is so obviously a high school. The developer either uses university to get away from age concerns or he actually meant to make a university and has no idea about them. Anyway it's annoying.
I actually have an idea of how a university works since I've graduated one a long time ago. This is a fictional town and fictional setting in a game, I'm not sure what your beef is but it's intended to be an university, a fictional one adapted to fit the story. You have girls with green and pink hair and that is the thing that broke your immersion?
About the over-repeat of wordplay, I'm trying to get better at it, will try to keep improving in that aspect. There are more words that I end up over-using and I will revise the text for the next versions and try to reduce the number of word repeats.

Last edited:

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
I actually have an idea of how a university works since I've graduated one a long time ago. This is a fictional town and fictional setting in a game, I'm not sure what your beef is but it's intended to be an university, a fictional one adapted to fit the story. You have girls with green and pink hair and that is the thing that broke your immersion?
About the over-repeat of wordplay, I'm trying to get better at it, will try to keep improving in that aspect. There are more words that I end up over-using and I will revise the text for the next versions and try to reduce the number of word repeats.
If you are worried about repeating a word too much try adding shortenings of said word or slang. With university as an example you could use: Uni, university, school, campus, a specific location at the university, or an acronym of the uni's name. Some advice when it comes to choosing which one to use is to consider which character is saying it, their personality, what it is they are trying to say, and the situation in which they are saying it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote