5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
If you are worried about repeating a word too much try adding shortenings of said word or slang. With university as an example you could use: Uni, university, school, campus, a specific location at the university, or an acronym of the uni's name. Some advice when it comes to choosing which one to use is to consider which character is saying it, their personality, what it is they are trying to say, and the situation in which they are saying it.
Oh thanks!! That's an awesome suggestion! I will use that.
I think it will also look more organic too.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I actually have an idea of how a university works since I've graduated one a long time ago. This is a fictional town and fictional setting in a game, I'm not sure what your beef is but it's intended to be an university, a fictional one adapted to fit the story. You have girls with green and pink hair and that is the thing that broke your immersion?
About the over-repeat of wordplay, I'm trying to get better at it, will try to keep improving in that aspect. There are more words that I end up over-using and I will revise the text for the next versions and try to reduce the number of word repeats.
I'd be very disappointed if there was no green and pink hair so not the same thing. Anyway good luck with the wordsmithing.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
probably used a Mikoto Lora. not a bad idea to keep the character looking consistent. As AI art goes I have made and seen a lot worse.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
probably used a Mikoto Lora. not a bad idea to keep the character looking consistent. As AI art goes I have made and seen a lot worse.
No lora was used for characters, as I said they are original art that was retouched by AI. So the original character was already very similar to Misaka ( as a personal preference of mine ofc )

microchipdisposable

Dec 21, 2023
Looking good (won't download :D), reminds me that I still want an uncensored chatbot to roleplay with though. I feel like AI generated content is really good only when it's personalized.

Reactions: Weisskralle

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not a bad start. Though it very much needs a proofread. Heck, there's even a half-sentence in Portuguese in there...
Really hope there will be a quick way out of the blackmail situation, since I'm not a fan of such plots...
Anyway, looking forward to more.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
I hate it that the word university is used every 10 lines when this is so obviously a high school. The developer either uses university to get away from age concerns or he actually meant to make a university and has no idea about them. Anyway it's annoying.
There are worse VN's on this site with repeated cheesy dialogue phrasing. I just played one yesterday that had "delicious milf" repeated about 15 renders in a row in different sentences on each render.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
I wasn't happy with how the current game played, so I went back to the drawing board and decided revamp the game from the beginning. It's still the same story, but I wanted it to feel "better to play". The biggest changes are on the main character Yusuke, itself. I wanted him to feel a bit less gloomy and focused on that. He now also has character sprite, which I think it helps a lot on conveying his various arrays of emotions. It now also has more options to give the player feel more in control for each section of the game. There are multiple other changes, improvment on character sprites, new characters, new backgrounds, a new romance system, etc. The next release will probably be in one or two weeks. Thanks for all the feedback so far!!!
screenshot0186.png

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
Was able to finish it sooner than I expected after an all nighter.
Have been working on it nonstop in order to overhaul the game. I'm quite happy with the end result and I think the improvements from the last version are noticeable all around.

Please give some feedback in order for me to keep improving! The changelog is updated with most of the changes!

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
There are worse VN's on this site with repeated cheesy dialogue phrasing. I just played one yesterday that had "delicious milf" repeated about 15 renders in a row in different sentences on each render.
Good that I never played that then.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HopeSymphonyOfTomorrow-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tatami Visual
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote