5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Yea, ngl everything about the presidents situation has me not wanting to continue playing the game. The whole blackmailing shit is just super not for me, she is an irredeemable character with how shes acted imo and seems to be too important for the story to just ignore her.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
Yea, ngl everything about the presidents situation has me not wanting to continue playing the game. The whole blackmailing shit is just super not for me, she is an irredeemable character with how shes acted imo and seems to be too important for the story to just ignore her.
Apart from that, you were enjoying the game? It seems that part is quite not liked and I'm left thinking if I should just scrap that storyline. She is reedemable, but it will take a while to get there.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the president storyline was indeed a turnoff. i normally dont avoid sex scenes but being blackmailed is a good way to do it.

i will say i dont mind her crazy face. so i dont mind if she has a dark persona but being a blackmailing bitch is not the way i would go.

by the way any plans for Harem or nah? just asking cause i usually only play a game once so i'd like to know so i can decide on which girl to pursue.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
the president storyline was indeed a turnoff. i normally dont avoid sex scenes but being blackmailed is a good way to do it.

i will say i dont mind her crazy face. so i dont mind if she has a dark persona but being a blackmailing bitch is not the way i would go.

by the way any plans for Harem or nah? just asking cause i usually only play a game once so i'd like to know so i can decide on which girl to pursue.
The game is Harem. I guess I'll have to remake Hitomi's route a bit, doesnt seem to settle well with most.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
But apart from Hitomi's part(president), some feedback would be great in order to improve. If the plot is interesting, are the graphics good/could be improved somewhere, etc :)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
But apart from Hitomi's part(president), some feedback would be great in order to improve. If the plot is interesting, are the graphics good/could be improved somewhere, etc :)
I left the original message I was about to post in the spoiler. Hopefully, it's helpful. (y)

Edit - Graphics are fine. I'd prefer the protag to have a bigger cock and maybe tone some of jokes down a bit, but that's more of a preference thing. Stories got my attention and is interesting so far.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
Wait is it? Was typing this before I saw your response. It'd be a shame to change it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback!!!

The mc does eventually turn it around! Im glad you liked it. I didnt realize Hitomi route it would be so badly received by some. Her story arch is a wild ride and she is not as "bad" as it seems.
I meant harem in the sense that all girls are pursuable with different routes, maybe im murdering the harem definition

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Art is fine, assuming you were going for a Japanese VN feel and thats what it feels/looks like. Some of the outfits I dont really get...like the white hair girl

1709385388143.png

Her shirt just...turns into boobs.

As for story, honestly I dont think there is enough there to comment about yet. All the girls seem broken and its up to the MC to "fix" them. Eri seems ok so far but will depend what kind of direction it takes. Hitomi we have talked about...and those 2 are really the only ones with enough of a backstory to make a call about so far.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!!!

The mc does eventually turn it around! Im glad you liked it. I didnt realize Hitomi route it would be so badly received by some. Her story arch is a wild ride and she is not as "bad" as it seems.
I meant harem in the sense that all girls are pursuable with different routes, maybe im murdering the harem definition
Hahah, nah it's different. Harem = Pokemon. Gotta catch em all... in one playthrough. They're usually very bland illogical kinetic stories where everything works out perfectly for the protag. :LOL:

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
Art is fine, assuming you were going for a Japanese VN feel and thats what it feels/looks like. Some of the outfits I dont really get...like the white hair girl

View attachment 3403030

Her shirt just...turns into boobs.

As for story, honestly I dont think there is enough there to comment about yet. All the girls seem broken and its up to the MC to "fix" them. Eri seems ok so far but will depend what kind of direction it takes. Hitomi we have talked about...and those 2 are really the only ones with enough of a backstory to make a call about so far.
Yes, the style I was going was indeed a JP novel. I had no idea but it doesnt seem actually that popular around here (might be mistaken). Thanks for the feedback!

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
Hahah, nah it's different. Harem = Pokemon. Gotta catch em all... in one playthrough. They're usually very bland illogical kinetic stories where everything works out perfectly for the protag. :LOL:
Oh thanks then!! I had no idea I guess i need to remove that tag then. Its not the case here, where sometimes things will not go the protag way

Reactions: Crosaith.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Yes, the style I was going was indeed a JP novel. I had no idea but it doesnt seem actually that popular around here (might be mistaken). Thanks for the feedback!
I think he means that she's showing too much cleavage. The art style is fine. Just cover up her boobs more, so it's more believable. Teachers would have an aneurysm and freak tf out if a student came to school dressed like that.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think he means that she's showing too much cleavage. The art style is fine. Just cover up her boobs more, so it's more believable. Teachers would have an aneurysm and freak tf out if a student came to school dressed like that.
It isnt even just that, it just makes no sense. The white collar for a shirt is there like every other girl...but it just disappears and theres no actual shirt like they just forgot to add it.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
It isnt even just that, it just makes no sense. The white collar for a shirt is there like every other girl...but it just disappears and theres no actual shirt like they just forgot to add it.
Haha yea. The ai deff fucked up on that one. Add a whole shirt and have the jacket fit properly. Bet she'd look better with a normal uniform.

Didn't notice that kinda issue with any other girls.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
Haha yea. The ai deff fucked up on that one. Add a whole shirt and have the jacket fit properly. Bet she'd look better with a normal uniform.

Didn't notice that kinda issue with any other girls.
It was hand drawn not AI ahah. The uniforms have to be drawn seperately to mantain consistency. I think the artist was just having some fun in this case. Ill request to "fix" it

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
The game is Harem. I guess I'll have to remake Hitomi's route a bit, doesnt seem to settle well with most.
The game is still quite on early stages so you can still afford remakes without alienating audience, once the game develops a core audience, remaking things tend to be more difficult to pull off (as they say, "first impressions matter", and tend to stick for a long time).

Be mindful to keep the game as something you like to work with ─ it's better to lose a handful of players in short term than losing your will to work on the project in the long term. As a rule of thumb, don't try to please the general audience, focus on nurturing a core audience. It is impossible to please everyone, after all.

There's only so much willpower and strength/time a person have to pour on a given project. In general, remakes to please audience better has the highest personal cost and lowest audience cost. Making it optional have a balanced cost for both. Keeping as is has highest audience cost and lowest personal cost.

See that you keep a balance between both. Also, see that you're content with what you did, people naturally put more effort into what they're content with than what they're unsatisfied with, and low effort is the root of evil.

Also:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Disclaimer: Still haven't played that far yet, I literally only played maybe 3 minutes before getting busy IRL -.-

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote