rpdl.net discussion & questions (torrents)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
hm, but i check in a eset for every week and not see it. qbittorrent is suspected too.
Yeah, windows prompts basically all torrent clients as "potentially unwanted", it's so stupid. There's an article on it .

qbit is so anyone can verify the code if they wish. There are other options, transmission and deluge are good clients too, plus they have windows builds.

What's happening to you is very rare, it's happened to maybe 10 people tops in last year (with our torrents), changing clients has always fixed it though, as weird as it may sound.

noob question, can i save my all torrent file from utorrent? and transfer them to qbittorrent ?
Yeah, qbit is a "drop in" replacement.

NorthStars

Jul 19, 2017
Same problem can't download at all. Try anything. Qbit din't work. A week ago works fine on Bittorent.

Update. Nevermind after 10+ sing in/out it works. Strange torrent

Last edited:

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Just stopping by to show some type of support. I have been using your site since nopy went dead.

I must say that your service is greatly appreciated and I kinda feel bad after using it so much and having awesome support through discord when needed.

Always fast download, updates are always there as soon as I see them here, no problems whatsoever!

I feel really bad not being able to seed much for lack of space and upload speed and also not being able to support through donations since money is really tight for a couple years now.

The minimum I could do is to stop by and let you know you are MUCH appreciated. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Reactions: LoneRanger11

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
it doesnt work for me, is it because my windows 11?
because it use to work before
even with low peers now it doesnt even work even with the highest peers

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
As a baseline, here's how to fix torrents not starting (feel free to link directly to this comment).

1. Delete the torrent from your client.
  2. Sign out from dl.rpdl.net
  3. Sign back in again and download the torrent again fresh
  4. Add the NEW torrent to your client.

It's an issue with users not correctly getting logged out when their session expires. We're very aware and we know how annoying it is. The developers have a hopeful fix but it's on the development branch. We're working to get it on production ASAP but it'll likely take a few weeks.

Last edited:

HanBoston

Oct 11, 2021
As a baseline, here's how to fix torrents not starting (feel free to link directly to this comment).

1. If you're using magnets, try the torrent file instead.
  2. If that doesn't work, delete the torrent from your client.
  3. Sign out from dl.rpdl.net
  4. Sign back in again and download the torrent again fresh
  5. Add the new torrent to your client.

It's an issue with users not correctly getting logged out when their session expires. We're very aware and we know how annoying it is. The developers have a hopeful fix but it's on the development branch. We're working to get it on production ASAP but it'll likely take a few weeks.
IT WORKS! THANK YOU

gucciway21

Sep 9, 2022
so i have been trying to download majikoi s or Do Love Me Seriously! S but when ever i download the mega file i don't see まじこいS.exe which i need to start the game also what is a good file cracker for it?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
also could someone link a torrent so i can download that and try it?

so i have been trying to download majikoi s or Do Love Me Seriously! S but when ever i download the mega file i don't see まじこいS.exe which i need to start the game also what is a good file cracker for it?
I do not understand what Mega and rpdl have in common - other than Mega will be used for a lot of torrent to download the files and then upload them on their infrastructure.

Last edited:

gucciway21

Sep 9, 2022

I do not understand what Mega and rpdl have in cpmmon - other than Mega will be used for a lot of torrent to download the files and then upload them on their infrastruct

I do not understand what Mega and rpdl have in cpmmon - other than Mega will be used for a lot of torrent to download the files and then upload them on their infrastructure.
Does anyone know which torrent i should use to download it or does any work?

nizkus

Jan 23, 2018
There's a search bar in but here's the torrent anyway
As far as you missing まじこいS.exe, I'd gander a guess that your anti virus software flagged and removed it, since it definitely is a part of the torrent.

nizkus

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a specific one I should use? first time using it so I don’t really know
Specific one what? You just download the linked torrent (and add it to your preferred torrent client), extract the archive with what ever program you use (for example 7-zip or winrar) and run まじこいS.exe. If your anti virus program has removed the .exe add it to whitelist. Cant really give more specific instructions than that.

gucciway21

Sep 9, 2022
Specific one what? You just download the linked torrent (and add it to your preferred torrent client), extract the archive with what ever program you use (for example 7-zip or winrar) and run まじこいS.exe. If your anti virus program has removed the .exe add it to whitelist. Cant really give more specific instructions than that.
my mistake i just seen the other link you attached

gucciway21

Sep 9, 2022
Has anyone else run into this issue when downloading Do Love Me Seriously! A-1? If so do you know a way past it?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Has anyone else run into this issue when downloading Do Love Me Seriously! A-1? If so do you know a way past it?
This looks like when you're trying to play the game, no? Try check the thread for the game, we use the same source as f95 so they'll likely have the fix/patch.